• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

IHOP Gift Cards, Multipack of 3 - 10
Disclaimer
IHOP Gift Cards, Multipack of 3 $10 Each $30 & FREE Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/IHOP-Gift-Cards-Multipack-10/dp/B00FTGF67C...

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why is this a Hot Deal?

Am I missing something here??? Spend $30 to get $30?

I want that 30 seconds of my life back.

....uh...why is this posted?

Use your Discover card Cash Back bonus to get a $50 card for $45.

For the person living in the basement that needs to get his mom upstairs a gift.

StueyG said:   For the person living in the basement that needs to get his mom upstairs a gift.
Three gifts! You've got Christmas, her birthday, and Valentine's Day all covered with one purchase!

And if you're lucky... she'll take you with her when she uses them!

On a related note, a local bank is giving TWO $5 bills for every one $10 bill you bring in...though quantities are limited.

BeanTech said:   On a related note, a local bank is giving TWO $5 bills for every one $10 bill you bring in...though quantities are limited.
Cash is the king. You can't get wrong with that

Does anyone know if there is a limit? I want to take advantage of the Free Shipping!
on a personal note...
For Christmas on year, a friend wanted to give me a gift card for a restaurant but they didn't offer one. They cut a piece of paper out and wrote the restaurant's name and did a little art work and taped a $20 bill to the front of it. It was quite funny...but it was nothing compared to this deal!

BeanTech said:   On a related note, a local bank is giving TWO $5 bills for every one $10 bill you bring in...though quantities are limited.
Yes, but FREE shipping?

boost

Guess somebody loves IHOP...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014