• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I searched Amazon for gummy bears and couldn't believe what I saw reading the reviews on the 5 lb sugarless gummy bear which is #1 in Grocery & Gourmet Food > Candy & Chocolate > Gummy Candy  

This appears guaranteed to cleanse your bowels if you are constipated you should buy a bag from what I read this stuff is stronger & cheaper than ex-lax and tastes great.

5 lbs $35.48 shipped http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/dp/B0...

1 lb $ 11.59 shipped prime eligible http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears Cleanse
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Those reviews are hilarious.

Ha, those Germans.

Having had this exact experience they all describe... only about 15 years ago, I completely understand. I've preached the gospel against satanic sugar-free gummi's ever since that fateful day. Never again Haribo, never again.

Link to hilarious customer reviews. A few choice excerpts:

• " I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined."
  • "What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw."
  • "I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors."

Where were these for my work Halloween party? Could of been a lot of fun.

OMG i can't stop laughing!!

ScrawneyWallet said:   Link to hilarious customer reviews. A few choice excerpts:

• "What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw."
  • "I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors."

which is exactly why people should never use Amazon reviews as a basis for proving the quality of something

lordoffire said:   
ScrawneyWallet said:   Link to hilarious customer reviews. A few choice excerpts:

which is exactly why people should never use Amazon reviews as a basis for proving the quality of something

Except that it's possibly true.  Look up the artificial sweetener.  Btw - That was the single best Amazon review I have ever read, period.  Made my day.

Lycasin's known side effects in adults include bloating, intestinal gurgling or rumbling (borborygmi), and flatulence. Some cases of severe intestinal distress have resulted from consuming excessive quantities of foods containing Lycasin. Prolonged or acute diarrhea may be a sign of Lycasin poisoning and individuals should seek immediate medical help if they experience these symptoms. 

zbleich said:   
lordoffire said:   

Except that it's possibly true.  Look up the artificial sweetener.  Btw - That was the single best Amazon review I have ever read, period.  Made my day.

Lycasin's known side effects in adults include bloating, intestinal gurgling or rumbling (borborygmi ), and flatulence. Some cases of severe intestinal distress have resulted from consuming excessive quantities of foods containing Lycasin. Prolonged or acute diarrhea may be a sign of Lycasin poisoning and individuals should seek immediate medical help if they experience these symptoms. 

I didn't say it wasn't true but don't get information from obviously fake reviews written by people who have never bought the product

Is this going to make people shit their pants or not?  I'm not wasting the cash otherwise.

TheSpruceDeuce said:   Is this going to make people shit their pants or not?  I'm not wasting the cash otherwise.
 Shit my pants?? Right here??? 

willy2 said:   
TheSpruceDeuce said:   Is this going to make people shit their pants or not?  I'm not wasting the cash otherwise.
 Shit my pants?? Right here???

For FREE!  Fatwalleter's dream.

looks sold out.. Damn!

now it's $159.00 per bag!

Maphatlal said:   now it's $159.00 per bag!

$159/ bag that's crazy.

You can get 1 lb just in time for Valentine's with prime shipping of the Albanese brand for $11.25 http://www.amazon.com/Albanese-Assorted-Gummi-Bears-Sugar/dp/B00...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014