Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

h2o micro sim card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheap way to get a SIM for unlock requiring a different carrier SIM.  Will have to try.

I've been using H2O for a week... Works great! $30 unlimited t/t with 500 meg data on AT&T.

Price has increased by 900%.

austex said:   Price has increased by 900%.
Damn you inflation!

tyguide said:   I've been using H2O for a week... Works great! $30 unlimited t/t with 500 meg data on AT&T.
  does the data work out good for you? how is the speed? I m guessing it's not 4G LTE, does it work like 4G or 3G?

My moto g is 3g, no not sure what to say. free international calls and texts work great! So far I am very happy.

Does this card only work with iPhone??
Darn, I may have wasted .09!
Oh well,  do you think I can resell on eBay?

brusbrother said:   Does this card only work with iPhone??
Darn, I may have wasted .09!
Oh well,  do you think I can resell on eBay?

No, it will work with any HSPA+ phone that uses micro-SIM. I suspect this may be burn-off as H2O may need a newer SIM card for LTE. Would work fine with Moto G.

Still $0.01 from Anycall Communication Inc. Just follow OP's instruction.

They cancel my order. Better return my penny or there will be hell to pay. 

tekrazn said:   They cancel my order. Better return my penny or there will be hell to pay. 
  If they cancel mine I'll be 9x as mad!

austex said:   Price has increased by 900%.
  Actually, price increased by 800% (it is 900% of the original price). 

tekrazn said:   They cancel my order. Better return my penny or there will be hell to pay. 

Man, I totally overpaid as I paid $1 for 5 of them (shipped) from eBay.

Mine shipped at .09 for one.
Wonder what return policy is...

ahcool said:   Still $0.01 from Anycall Communication Inc. Just follow OP's instruction.

Deal still active as of today from Anycall for $0.01 + FS 

currently up to 4 for .01 + FS.... 5> = + $4.99

n44

I am not a current h2O customer but am considering becoming one for the $30 plan.  I am curious why the $0.01-$0.09 SIM cards would be a better idea than getting something like the $40 airtime credit for $35  with a SIM card.  This assumes, of course, that you actually want service as opposed to just having an extra stash of SIM cards (perhaps to test if the phone is really unlocked?).  Is there a better place to get discounted airtime credit?  I think Callingmart only offers ~5% for h2O, but I do not remember for sure.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014