• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Search Results: armada
Disclaimer

Search Results: armada
Disclaimer
Was looking for reliable casual slip-ons but CHEAP. Never ever saw them on costco.com.

Found these on costco.com today @ eye popping price. The brand is good and reliable. I never had them until now (because of price). But @ this price grabbed one.

Clarks Slip-ons 

Enjoy.

Edited with info about 5% surcharge:

For non-members there is 5% surcharge which would be around 1.7, i think is still ok. Hope this will help someone.

Member Summary

clarks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

members only, (like the jacket)
none for me...

What jacket?

serenity22 said:   What jacket?
  You're not from the 80's

How about a clue?

Members Only is the name of a once popular jacket stylish men wore.

Costco members only

These are nice shoes, but I'm not a Costco member. I have the Armada English and they're extremely light.

i like lazy slip on shoes but this is not my style. pass

Good price.

macdough said:   Members Only is the name of a once popular jacket "stylish" men wore.

Fixed it for ya.

What's the deal with Costco charging shipping and handling now? This is the second item I have seen that charges this.

i wish costco could just state their price!

lerfacee said:   i wish costco could just state their price!
  huh?  they do.  including shipping costs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014