• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Green Mountain Coffee: 16oz Brew Over Ice Tumbler or Brew Over Ice Universal Tumbler for $0.98 - Free Shipping

http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/Accessories/boi-tumbler

20% with coupon code WARMER = $0.78

Member Summary

green mountain
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In 4 4!

boxoreds (Jan. 15, 2014 @ 1:14p) |

Because this deal is coming in out of stock so often, it doesn't make sense to keep moving it back and forth from HD to ... (more)

MVP9596 (Jan. 15, 2014 @ 1:20p) |

THe coupon code in the OP gives you free shipping plus 20% off.

Edit: Got 7

jedipunk (Jan. 15, 2014 @ 1:23p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

oos for me, bummer cause that was a good deal!

The item is out of stock

i ordered 8 units for $6.61... great deal!!

This deal ran a few weeks ago on FW. We bought them all.

Still in stock as of noon Central.

Thanks, just ordered two of them. $1.56 shipped. A friend of mine has already received her shipment.

oos for me

macdough said:   This deal ran a few weeks ago on FW. We bought them all.
  These were free a year ago.  I thought we got them all then. 

OOS for me

got in for 3.

I placed an order less than 30 minutes ago.  The free shipping didn't show up until I entered the WARMER coupon code.

Still alive just placed order. Thanks op.

OOS 1/15 10:21AM EST

Out of Stock
Disclaimer
TheBigCheese said:   OOS 1/15 10:21AM EST

OP link takes me to the product with the following message-- "This item is currently out of stock" (see screenshot).

This is the same message that's been there for 3 days.  Why is this deal not marked expired?

labboypro said:   

OP link takes me to the product with the following message-- "This item is currently out of stock" (see screenshot).

This is the same message that's been there for 3 days.  Why is this deal not marked expired?

The item has actually gone in and out of stock repeatedly. It has not been consistently OOS that whole time. I think a topic gets marked "Expired" when it gets enough votes (clicking the skull and crossbones next to the "alert mods" link at top). Not sure how many votes are needed.

its on stock now

I bought several last go round and they are really nice. You can't beat them for the price. Nice find OP!

Boom! In for four!

In 4 4!

labboypro said:   

Because this deal is coming in out of stock so often, it doesn't make sense to keep moving it back and forth from HD to Expired.  I apologize for any confusion this is causing.

**ETA**
In for 4, thanks OP!

THe coupon code in the OP gives you free shipping plus 20% off.

Edit: Got 7

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014