• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Buffalo LinkStation Pro Duo 2-Bay Diskless Enclosure High Performance Network Attached Storage NAS - LS-WVL/E - Rakuten.com Shopping
Disclaimer
Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com) has the well-reviewed Buffalo LS-WVL/E 2-BayDiskless System Linkstation Pro Duo Network Attached Storage for a low $99.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "4FC6777" (Exp 1/18).

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/buffalo-linkstation-pro-duo-2-bay-diskless-enclosure-high-performance/233095809.html

Member Summary

Buffalo LS-WVL/E 2-BayDiskless System Linkstation Pro Duo NAS
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
LinkStation? Pro Duo offers instant storage expansion and file access on your home or home oce network and over the Internet. Twice as fast as a standard NAS, LinkStation Pro Duo features a high-speed, 1.6 GHz processor for maximum transfer speeds up to 72 MBps. Plug it into any network Ethernet port or into the back of your wireless router and access it on any networked device in your house. Equipped with LinkStation Pro Duo is a built-in BitTorrent? client, a DLNA Certified ? media server and an iTunes server for eort-free downloading and streaming your favorite movies, photos, music and more.

LinkStation Pro Duo is also available as a diskless enclosure LS-WVL/E, allowing you to select your own hard drives for a customizable, scalable storage solution.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.

You know this is a bit off topic but why do they say 'Formerly Buy.com' when Buy.com has been gone for almost a year?

It always makes me think these deals are posted by Shills.

kshell said:   I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.
And I love to see how you would get a good Raid 3 or Raid 5 in a dual disk config.

forbin4040 said:   You know this is a bit off topic but why do they say 'Formerly Buy.com' when Buy.com has been gone for almost a year?

It always makes me think these deals are posted by Shills.

Yeah I don't get that either call it one name or the other. Should have just stuck with Buy.com

forbin4040 said:   
kshell said:   I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.
And I love to see how you would get a good Raid 3 or Raid 5 in a dual disk config.

Can't. The external power module (another item getting in the way and needs to be stashed some place) probably is the limiting factor.

kshell said:   
forbin4040 said:   

Can't. The external power module (another item getting in the way and needs to be stashed some place) probably is the limiting factor.

^^^ Methinks someone missed the point

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014