• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count
Disclaimer
Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush $26.00 at Amazon 

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Precision-1000-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B003UKM9CO/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1389913489&sr=1-2

Member Summary

Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
No.1 Dentist Recommended Toothbrush Brand Worldwide - Oral-B.
60-day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Limited Warranty for replacement or repair of product. (Full details inside of pack.)
Unlike brushes that just vibrate, Oral-B's clinically proven technology pulsates to break up plaque and oscillates and rotates to sweep plaque away.
Dentist-inspired Precision Clean refill brush head surrounds each tooth for precise cleaning in hard to reach areas.
Key handle Features: Up to 7 Day Battery Life (2min, 2X/day), Professional timer to help brush 4 quadrants at 30 seconds each, Visual pressure indicator to alert hard brushing, and handle display to show charge life.
Staff Summary
  • Compare Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And Yugster has replacement toothbrush heads today. Under $15 shipped for a 12 pack.

lindelynn said:   And Yugster has replacement toothbrush heads today. Under $15 shipped for a 12 pack.
  Looks like the replacement brushes are "compatible" not the "original."  http://www.yugster.com/todays-deals/home-living#

Kaadamson said:   
lindelynn said:   And Yugster has replacement toothbrush heads today. Under $15 shipped for a 12 pack.
  Looks like the replacement brushes are "compatible" not the "original."  http://www.yugster.com/todays-deals/home-living# 

I'd there a better link as I do not see the replacement heads on my Droid?

Thanks.

Using compatible may end up costing more as I have yet to find a cheap "compatible" that are in good quality.

The name brand heads for these have gotten prohibitively expensive. They went from less than $4 a head to over $7 a head. Unless you find a good source for the generic heads that don't fall apart, I'd say to avoid Oral-B electrics for now.

Man didn't know that the replacement heads got so high

Still cheaper than Sonicare heads and a lot cheaper than dental procedures!

RADa5AURU5 said:   Still cheaper than Sonicare heads and a lot cheaper than dental procedures!
  Oh man tell me about it the last time I went to the dentist I ended up spending $750 and that was after what little bit the insurance paid.

freddyfoster said:   The name brand heads for these have gotten prohibitively expensive. They went from less than $4 a head to over $7 a head. Unless you find a good source for the generic heads that don't fall apart, I'd say to avoid Oral-B electrics for now.

Agreed, and the generics are not even worth one's time. The only thing that keeps me with Oral-B is Philips brush heads are even more expensive, especially for the base models.

My current solution is to end up buying and stockpiling Oral-B brush heads when they go on sale for about $5 or less a piece, which seems to happen once or twice a year. Each head is recommended for 3 months of use, so buying 12 heads means I'm set for 3 years at least.

I have an oralb and my wife has a sonicare - I envy hers.  Just seems like it works a lot better.

bluegreenturtle said:   I have an oralb and my wife has a sonicare - I envy hers.  Just seems like it works a lot better.
  Just use hers when she's not looking

...whoops!

Kattah said:   I think it's possible that the deal got hotter with this $20 mail in rebate
  This MIR expired in July 2013

usr8054 said:   
Kattah said:   I think it's possible that the deal got hotter with this $20 mail in rebate
  This MIR expired in July 2013

Doh!  I'm a spaz. Sorry!

Costco has double package with $15 rebate.

nm

Kattah said:   OK, if you can look past that I forgot it was 2014 on my last bow-wow post, I have found a current $20 MIR, here 

Offer valid on purchases made between 
November 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014. Rebates must be postmarked by July 14, 2014

Yay!

Oh, and the toothbrush price is the same at WalMart right now, if you are looking to spend money on your WalMart card and/or want some FatCash as an added bonus.  Link

Wow, my $6 toothbrush will arrive Jan 28.  Thank you, and my dentist will be disappointed if I don't have any cavities on the next cleaning appointment. 

Any way to get genuine replacement brush heads cheaper than $30/year?

Kattah said:   OK, if you can look past that I forgot it was 2014 on my last bow-wow post, I have found a current $20 MIR, here 

Offer valid on purchases made between 
November 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014. Rebates must be postmarked by July 14, 2014

Yay!

Oh, and the toothbrush price is the same at WalMart right now, if you are looking to spend money on your WalMart card and/or want some FatCash as an added bonus.  Link

The rebate says 'Canadian residents only'

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014