• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tripp Lite Protect It Series Audio/Video Surge Suppressor - 6 Outlets, 2100 Joule Rating, Swivel Design, 6 ft. Coaxial Phone Cable Length - AVSWIV6
Disclaimer
Tripp Lite Protect It Series Audio/Video Surge Suppressor (6 Outlets) for $2.99 (Was $29.99) at TigerDirect. Use $10 rebate to get this price. Shipping varies depending on your zip code.

•     6-outlet; optimal surge protection that is convenient and flexible
  •     2100 Joules surge suppression; provides maximum protection from the strongest surges
  •     6-foot cord; safeguards components on cable and satellite lines

Rebate Info:

•     Valid01/16/2014-01/18/2014
  •     This rebate MUST be postmarked within60days of purchase
  •     This rebate is inUSDcurrency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card
  •     NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
  • All rebates expire at Midnight Eastern Time on the date listed unless otherwise noted

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Tripp Lite Protect It Series Audio/Video Surge Suppressor
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please indicate rebate needed in title. Thank you

Your wish is my command. Added it.

Title also needs "+ shipping" , which kills the deal for me.

Shipping varies depending on your zip code. Don't have enough room to add that in the title, but I will def add it in the description.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014