• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Great deal OP thanks

Would someone who got this offer (even if already activated) do me a favor and share the offer number, which appears in the source code of the page, starting with "GCOR_"? The content is dynamic, so you have to use something like Firefox's DOM Inspector (right click on the (+), then Inspect Element), not just view source. TIA.

(The GCOR offer number is not unique to each account, so there's no problem with sharing it).

MNFRUGALSHOPPER said:   Weird was checking my 4 Amex cards .....showed up on 2 of them (Blue cash) when I clicked "redeem offer" it got saved.Went back to the other card and the offer was no longer there.??????
This behavior is the same for ANY OFFER under the same online login. Create a separate login for each of your cards if you want to take advantage of the same offer on different cards.

faw169 said:   Is a gift card delivered by email counted as E-Gift Cards which is excluded by this offer?
Most likely they're referring to the Staples eGC which is actually processed by Cashstar https://staples.cashstar.com/ (payment shows up as Cashstar on your CC, not Staples)

I think third party eGCs on Staples website are processed by Staples directly, but someone else will have to confirm -- there should be a lot of people who purchased the discounted Kmart eGC from Staples a month ago so someone should be able to respond (I paid with Staples GCs on that deal so I'm not sure how the charge shows up on a CC)

1 out of 2. thanks OP!

nothing on my 5 accounts

Thanks OP. Found it in my account.

I've been getting most offers posted here in the forums, but I didn't get this one.

Thanks! This will sure help with my online purchase of Turbo Tax on Staples.com

TY OP - Got it!  I don't use my AMEX much, may be that's why...

​got it on my delta gold. THANKS OP

Got on my Hilton card

Went to Staples and picked up two $50 Amazon GC's. Couldn't find them online to stack the 15 off 100 offer, but other thoughts include a large SouthWest Gift Card.

Already received the confirmation email from Amex "Thank you for using your enrolled Amex Card at Staples"

mathfaster said:   
barsotti0 said:   What physical gift cards does Staples sell in store?
  Outback, Starbucks, Shell(only gas card), MasterCard + fee, Visa + fee, iTunes, etc.

This is from Dec 2012 but a decent list(scroll to Staples): 
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/26402

Never mind. 

jtclin said:   Does Staples.com count? TIA
  Sure. As long as you are not buying egift cards which are processed by CashStar not Staples. You might also have to be careful if Staples is selling third party goods but I have no experience to know if that come through as not from Staples.

I am just wondering if any coupons are out there to be used with gift cards (Staples, Amex, any other cards they sell). I saw someone stated there was a $15 off $100, but that does not work for me when I try to get cards. Just wondering if anyone has any creative ideas of what the best way to maximize the use of this $25 offer if you have no use for buying actual Staples products. Thanks in advance.

Any idea of how to maximize the use of this offer? Has anyone found any deals on products to combine a coupon with this offer?

Do you get a rebate gc for Staples or a rebate check for the 5 ream paper cases? THANK YOU!

thanks OP! got in my Blue. Nothing in Costco, Hilton and Simplycash.

wahoo900 said:   scripta said:   Would someone who got this offer (even if already activated) do me a favor and share the offer number, which appears in the source code of the page, starting with "GCOR_"? The content is dynamic, so you have to use something like Firefox's DOM Inspector (right click on the (+), then Inspect Element), not just view source. TIA.

(The GCOR offer number is not unique to each account, so there's no problem with sharing it).
POID: AXU5:0001
Nope -- it starts with "GCOR_" followed by a number, most likely 5 digits.

nada for me

bought four 25$ Amazon kindle gc and hope to get $25 back on my amex statement
as you leave the Staples B&M, there are booklets with $20 off 75 breakroom purchases. I picked up a couple of books
the coupons are good through april 30 2014

Is there a list of what GCs they sell? Anyone know if they sell Gymboree?

FreeThinker said:   Rats. Got this offer a couple of months ago but not this time. Anyone get it both times.
  Not me.  Redeemed it last time.

brooke789 said:   Is there a list of what GCs they sell? Anyone know if they sell Gymboree?
  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1334162/m18259807/#m18...

mathfaster said:   
brooke789 said:   Is there a list of what GCs they sell? Anyone know if they sell Gymboree?
  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1334162/m18259807/#m18...

Thanks!  Apparently I missed that post!

Bought 2 FAR 5 ream papers, $25 Amazon Kindle GC and $50 Amazon Kindle GC.
received "Thank you for using your enrolled American Express® Card at Staples" email.
What is next? When should I expect the $25?

Update: I bought on 1/21 and saw the $25 on the 1/24

It showed up on my blue card a few days ago but when I tried to activate it it said error. Now it is totally gone, guess Amex took it away.

Alexsoccerboy said:   
mathfaster said:   
barsotti0 said:   What physical gift cards does Staples sell in store?
  Outback, Starbucks, Shell(only gas card), MasterCard + fee, Visa + fee, iTunes, etc.

This is from Dec 2012 but a decent list(scroll to Staples): 
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/26402

Great link!  Thanks!

Somehow my Staples $25 deal is gone from my Amex Sync account when I need it.

DirtCheap said:   Somehow my Staples $25 deal is gone from my Amex Sync account when I need it.
  Unfortunately for you, I think it expired.

Should expire 3/17 -- still available on one of my AU cards

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014