• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amex Offers - Spend $100 get $25 back @ Staples 

I just logged into my Amex online account and saw the offer "Spend $100 get $25 at Staples".

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $100+ on qualifying purchases at Staples by 3/17/2014. Tap the 'Add to Card' button and use your enrolled American Express® Card to redeem!

www.americanexpress.com
Offer terms: Offer valid in store and online in US only. Physical Gift Cards are eligible. Excludes purchases from StaplesAdvantage.com, E-Gift Cards, SBA, Quill , Smilemaker, Staples Center, and Business to Business purchases. Offer is non-transferable. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 3/17/14, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. POID: AXU5:0001

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Somehow my Staples $25 deal is gone from my Amex Sync account when I need it.

DirtCheap (Mar. 13, 2014 @ 7:00a) |

Unfortunately for you, I think it expired.

lopo (Mar. 13, 2014 @ 8:44a) |

Should expire 3/17 -- still available on one of my AU cards

jatan1986 (Mar. 13, 2014 @ 9:13a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Alas, nothing for me. This is the first time I haven't seen the offer either on the Amex site or the FB Sync site.

Not for me either 

Thrilla said:   Alas, nothing for me. This is the first time I haven't seen the offer either on the Amex site or the FB Sync site.

reports on SD say this is a more targeted offer, so won't be as wide spread as some previous Amex offer availability.

thanks op!
i have it...!

got it, thanks OP!  

I don't have it either. I did use it back in November when it was available to me, so maybe that's how they drew the line?

None for me. Probably because I have made many purchases from Staples lately.

Not for me either.

Nothing for me. Thanks anyway.

delete

Thanks OP. It was there for me. I have not redeemed the Staples offer before.

blank for me...on blue cash, gold, costco amex

No showing up on my Costco Business AMEX...

Showing up on AMEX Sync as reported here. There have been instances where I did not see something in My Offers, but found it on AMEX Sync.

Physical gift cards are included.

got one too

can combine with the 25 off 75 that is out there

Have it for both AMEX cards. Thanks

Blue had it, but not in Costco Amex. Thanks OP!

No love for me on any of the cards.

I have 5 cards now. Only one got it. Thanks for the heads up.

Corganiacs said:   can combine with the 25 off 75 that is out there
  True. Store coupons never have anything to do with Am-Ex offers. Be sure the purchase amount is still at least $100 after the coupon. When you say it's valid with the 25 off 75, you must be referring to the break room coupon. There is no 25 off 75 general use coupon. That said, I just got an email with a code for 15 off any 100 purchase. Valid by phone or online. Expires 1/19. Code: 83013

Offer not available in my Primary Card but was available in add on card.
Thanks and Green!

What physical gift cards does Staples sell in store?

So after not finding the offer I wasted 30 minutes with AMEX customer service, who ended up telling me to call Staples. They never heard of the offer, but said that giving $25 off a $100 purchase was their typical offer. So I bought water and paper and we are all good now.

Thanks OP, green for you!

how do they determine which cards get which offers?

My Staples sells Amazon gift cards so this works out nicely.

Bummer, I didn't get it.

@mrsthegreat -
With the AmEx offer, it stacks with Staples offers.
So if you were to spend $125, then you use the Staples $25/100 coupon to get the total. Then the AmEx offer kicks in and they give you a $25 statement credit.

So in the end you would pay $75 for $125 worth of stuff.

Got it on 1 out of 5 cards

yoregano said:   
Corganiacs said:   can combine with the 25 off 75 that is out there
  True. Store coupons never have anything to do with Am-Ex offers. Be sure the purchase amount is still at least $100 after the coupon. When you say it's valid with the 25 off 75, you must be referring to the break room coupon. There is no 25 off 75 general use coupon. That said, I just got an email with a code for 15 off any 100 purchase. Valid by phone or online. Expires 1/19. Code: 83013

There is a 25 off 75 general use coupon but they are unique one time use coupons. I have one in hand / email.

Does anyone know if Staples carry T-Mobile Pay-as-you-go refills?

Thanks none for me though.

barsotti0 said:   What physical gift cards does Staples sell in store?
  Outback, Starbucks, Shell(only gas card), MasterCard + fee, Visa + fee, iTunes, etc.

TiredOfTaxes said:   Does anyone know if Staples carry T-Mobile Pay-as-you-go refills?
  yes

Rats. Got this offer a couple of months ago but not this time. Anyone get it both times.

I am thinking about what I can buy from Staples. Can I buy 2 of 5 ream copy paper(Staples B&M - 5 ream Copy Paper case FAR/AC thru 1/18/14) to make up $100.?  it has nothing to do with VISA rebate, right?

No love.

Skipping 73 Messages...
Should expire 3/17 -- still available on one of my AU cards

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014