• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer
Disclaimer
Kohl's has the KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer on sale for $229.99 - $46.00 coupon code "SNOW" - $30.00 mail-in rebate = $153.99 + Receive $30.00 Kohl's Cash = $123.99 w/ $3.25 shipping brings it to $127.24

REBATE LINK

KITCHENAID LINK

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kitchenaid
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

30% scan YMMV
Thanks gizmo
Disclaimer
30% off with Kohls Card - SAVEBIG30

Printable 15% off or 20% off $100+
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks.  Wife has been eyeing this for a while.  229.99 - 69 (savebig30 coupon code) = 160.99 + tax and 3.25 shipping surcharge.  Then got $30 rebate and $30 Kohls cash, so net cost was 100.99 + 10.27 tax (Illinois) + 3.25 shipping = 114.51

Thanks OP...

How can we get the Kohl's cash? does it needs their credit card, or is it automatic?
Thanks!

Everyone gets Kohl's cash, but the 30% off code "savebig30" requires a Kohls card.  The 20% off code did not require a Kohls card.

They make you enter in credit card information before you can use promo codes....sheesh...

Is this deal only online?

thanks OP! in 4 1. thanks MikeNox for heads up on the savebig30 coupon! i dislike paying retail and this fit the bill!

I only saw one rebate form for $30 Kohl's cash. Is there another MIR form? 

blackheart said:   I only saw one rebate form for $30 Kohl's cash. Is there another MIR form? 
  The rebate should be for the $30. The Kohls's cash should be coming because you're spending that much if I am thinking correctly? Does anyone else have an input for this? I'm not too familiar with Kohl's cash, even though I shop there all the time I just never use it.

The Kohl's cash comes automatically when you spend at least $50, by email to your account.  However, I never value the Kohl's cash at 100 cents on the dollar.  For one thing, Kohl's applies Kohl's cash as a discount before any other coupons (and there are almost always other coupons).  In other words, if you are buying a $100 item and use $10 Kohl's cash and a 20% coupon, the total cost to you is $72 dollars (plus tax) instead of $70 dollars, so the Kohl's cash is worth only $8 in that scenario.

Shopping Pass
Disclaimer
slervik said:   
blackheart said:   I only saw one rebate form for $30 Kohl's cash. Is there another MIR form? 
  The rebate should be for the $30. The Kohls's cash should be coming because you're spending that much if I am thinking correctly? Does anyone else have an input for this? I'm not too familiar with Kohl's cash, even though I shop there all the time I just never use it.

Correct, KohIs Cash comes via email for online orders. If you don't have a KohIs Charge and have to use the 20% off code, personally I'd add $17.51+ in additional merchandise to get another $10 KCash; but that's just me ; -) (Insert KohIs Official Thread Plug here for clearance and all) 
229.99+17.51= 247.50; -20% = $198 (which would earn $40 KCash)

Here's the Printable Coupon (any payment method) if you want to buy it in-store. Or here is the 30% off Scan for those with a Kohls Charge  

gizmo said:   
slervik said:   

Correct, KohIs Cash comes via email for online orders. If you don't have a KohIs Charge and have to use the 20% off code, personally I'd add $17.51+ in additional merchandise to get another $10 KCash; but that's just me ; -) (Insert KohIs Official Thread Plug here for clearance and all) 
229.99+17.51= 247.50; -20% = $198 (which would earn $40 KCash)

Here's the Printable Coupon (any payment method) if you want to buy it in-store. Or here is the 30% off Scan for those with a Kohls Charge  

Thanks for clearing that up for us Gizmo!

Whoa, you saved my marriage! I was running out of time to think of a birthday gift.

ultrabomberman said:   Whoa, you saved my marriage! I was running out of time to think of a birthday gift.
  Glad I could be of assistance xD. I'm sure she'll love it!

Anyone get hit with a shipping surcharge? I think around $11.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014