• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lavender Dreams Small
Disclaimer
I have a $15 off $50 on my AmEx Offers For You (online site only) for 1800Flowers.com. I have not seen it on FB Sync or Twitter, but if shows up there, I will add the hashtag info.  This coupon is valid in the family of companies, but I will focus on fresh flowers for this thread.

$15 back 1800Flowers.com SERVICES // Spend $50, get $15 back EXPIRES 02/28/2014

First, make sure you add this offer to your card first before looking for items to purchase. There is typically a limit of how many cardholders can sign-up for a given offer. Link: http://www.amexoffers.com/ 

You should also know that buying flowers locally for this particular day is best.  I have a lot of experience with online florists and you can read one of the previous epic thread on deals with ProFlowers and what happens in this 'compressed' schedule and really cold season + flowers = not so good results .  While I am not planning to use PF (especially when their AmEx deals expires too early), I know that sometimes folks need to use online order options for many reasons.  1800Flowers.com does offer local florist (via BloomNet) choices although they will be smaller and less options due to additional labor and delivery costs.

Note, so far, I have not found any unique pricing URLs for the same product like ProFlowers and FTD does all the time.  Also, very important, this deal DOES NOT require using a special URL with inflated prices for the purchase (like the FTD AmEx "deal").  Also, there is no added handling fees beyond the shipping like other sites!

There is also currently a 25% off coupon code on certain Valentine's Day flower bundles - EARLYVDAY25.  Here is a link to all qualifying flower choices.  It includes both boxes and local florist options.  I do not know when the coupon expire, but probably sometime this month.

In most states, taxes apply.  And there are definitely significant delivery charges.  Remember, your total after shipping/taxes/discount needs to be $50 or higher.  Excluding taxes and before any discount, you are looking for an item with a base price of $41 or higher approximately, but you need to check your totals.

Delivery notes:  Delivery is always such a problematic issue with boxed flowers.   For most of the choices, you will pay either $13.99 or $14.99 for each choice.  This is calculated on the pre-discount cost.   Further, there is currently a surcharge of $5 for scheduled Friday 2/14 deliveries.  My suggestion is to pick 2/14 and then select Flexible (Friday Preferred, Thursday Acceptable) on the pop-up after you pick the date on the calendar to avoid the surcharge.  Be very careful about office deliveries as the delivery window is until 7pm.

Here are some arrangements to consider, split between boxed flowers and local florist:

Spray Flowers (Shipped in a Gift Box - boxed flowers)
Item# 1000678 
50 flowers with ginger vase: $44.99 (-25% EARLYVDAY25 $11.25) (+standard shipping $14.99) = $48.73 before taxes.  If you do not have taxes, you need to pick a $49.99 item!
100 flowers only: $49.99 (-25% EARLYVDAY25 $12.50) (+standard shipping $14.99) = $52.48 before taxes ($37.48 after AmEx offer)

Lavender Dreams (local BloomNet florist delivery)
Item# 90228 
Small (look at the revised picture before buying!) $44.99 (-25% EARLYVDAY25 $11.25) (+standard shipping $14.99) = $48.73 before taxes. If you do not have taxes, you need to pick at least the $54.99 item!
Medium $54.99 (-25% EARLYVDAY25 $13.75) (+standard shipping $14.99) = $56.23 before taxes ($41.23 after AmEx offer)

If you are looking for non-flowers options (buy locally, etc.), but still like the delivery surprise, consider my Wine Country Gift Baskets deal with AmEx Offers.

Rasheed

CashBack Options.  Unfortunately, this is YMMV because the coupon code (not the AmEx part) is not considered an approved code for affiliate payment (CashBack).  This may change, but please take that warning.  FW CB at 9% is pretty decent.  Shop Discover is at 20%, but aside from the code issue, they may enforce the payment type there.  YMMV! YMMV!

1800FLOWERS
See 1800FLOWERS promo codes that earn 9.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Spray Flowers 50
Thanks rasheedb
Disclaimer
$15 back 1800Flowers.com SERVICES // Spend $50, get $15 back EXPIRES 02/28/2014 at AmEx Offers.

First, make sure you add this offer to your card first before looking for items to purchase. There is typically a limit of how many cardholders can sign-up for a given offer. Link: http://www.amexoffers.com/

There is also currently a 25% off coupon code on certain Valentine's Day flower bundles - EARLYVDAY25. Here is a link to all qualifying flower choices. It includes both boxes and local florist options. I do not know when the coupon expire, but probably sometime this month (Jan 2014).

http://www.1800flowers.com/collection.do?dataset=12843

Note: It appears 1800Flowers.com DOES NOT wait to ship for charging the credit card. Both the $50+ charge and $15 credit have already posted. Interesting.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon still valid. Interestingly, 1800Flowers.com has added more special Valentine's related arrangements that were not there a few weeks ago. These are still valid for the 25% off on top of the AmEx Sync offer (directly via amexoffers.com portal and most FB Sync accounts).

Just note the price point spends to 'maximize' the discount considering tax and shipping.

Rasheed

Doesnt work with any international orders I have tried

Enter Code KH11 will give you 20% off $29 on flowers and gifts sitewide to 3/15/14

Want free shipping instead of 25%?

http://www.1800flowers.com/collection.do?sortBy=priceAsc&dataset...

On the flowers at the above site, use code SHIPFREE2014 (valid until 2/14).

Can be combined with AmEx Sync offer. If you were buying closer to the minimum mark, looks like free shipping is better.

Rasheed

Btw, just to let everyone know, if you want to avoid shipping charges, you can order it from store. They have the same pricing and will honor the coupon cod e for 25%.

It appears that the Shop Discover 20% CB did come through (approx $7.50).

Rasheed

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014