• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Framed Canvas Prints
Disclaimer
Customized Framed Canvas from FramedUp.com $6.99
http://www.groupon.com/deals/framedup-com-8-san-diego?p=5&utm_so... 

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Customized Framed Canvas 8" X10"
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online only. Extra $9.95 fee for shipping. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't buy!  There is no way to contact customer support.  I have tried all the listed email addresses and they come back as undeliverable.  They sent me 5x7, instead of 8x10.  NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

+$9.95 Shipping.

If you read the Groupon deal before purchasing, it clearly states that the Groupon deal is for an 8x10 outside dimensional framed picture and that once you purchase the Groupon you will still have an additional 9.99 in shipping and handling. I visited the Framedup site before I purchased my Groupon to see exactly what they meant by an 8x10 outside dimensional framed picture and I could see for myself on their site very clearly that they frame their 5x7 canvas pictures in an 8x10 frame. I ordered the Groupon 6.99 deal and I was very happy with the fast shipping and quality of my finished product. If you have ever priced framed canvas pictures before you will agree that 6.99 + 9.99 s&h is still a very good deal.

there was this print it yourself canvas kit, I think same size as this (it was either 8x10 or 8.5x11, but you fold the borders up for the frame), for $20.  You got 3 canvas-like papers to print on and frames too.  I bought a kit at Office Max and was fairly satisfied with the quality, but unfortunately they don't sell them anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014