• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Squatty Potty Ecco 7 inch
Disclaimer

knees above hips
Disclaimer
7 inch size link 

free shipping with prime, or add something for Amazon's free shipping on $35 orders.

They also have the 9 inch (for taller toilets) for $29.95
or a bundle with two 7-inchers for just $ 44.95 (free shipping)
or two 9-inchers now for $ 49.99 (free shipping)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Squatty Potty (easier to go) sale price
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've been using a $3 plastic magazine rack from BigLots (turn it upside down). It sort of looks like this (http://i.imgu... (more)

yaddablah (Mar. 06, 2014 @ 8:12a) |

come on,yaddablah: splurge on yourself and buy the squatty potty.
(you will like it)

iowahawkeye (Mar. 11, 2014 @ 2:06a) |

as much as I consider Mercola a quack and distrust him as a snake oil salesman, I agree with most of the things he wrote... (more)

badaboom (Mar. 11, 2014 @ 3:05a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how have people been using it without this for so many years?

So, the squatty potty is basically a stool ?

I've been using a box, maybe its time to upgrade, thanks!

dont know why a piece of plastic is $25.  waiting for the $5 copycats before i try this (or just lean over in the mean time?)

How about this one by Graco for $17.49 from Target -- http://www.target.com/p/graco-molded-step-stool/-/A-13984788

What the hell?

lol.

Baba Booey!

Have to get one now that Howard and Robin admit to using it!

I bought mine about a year and a half ago and it does work well. If you are chronically constipated this is a huge help. Yes it is more then just a stool, it is made VERY sturdy too, I weighed 305 when I first got it and I never had any issues with it. I must admit I was really skeptical when I first saw it but if you do some research about the science behind it you'll see. I ordered mine from their website but this is a really good deal.

More convenient, too. You don''t even need to remove your long johns to use it.

2 pack is $45 also at Amazon.  That is a no sh%%$%tter.

link 
It does work. The point is to unkink the colon and get more done at one sitting, without straining.
This review (link above) is very funny.

Don't forget the
Poo-Pourri

Graco Molded Step Stool
Disclaimer
futurer said:   How about this one by Graco for $17.49 from Target -- http://www.target.com/p/graco-molded-step-stool/-/A-13984788
 Thanks, but  not the same. Take a closer look at the pics in first post. The item at Target is a just a small step stool.
 Squatty Potty fits in front of the toilet, and you scoot in back out of the way when not in use.

Someone should tell the lady in the picture that she should take her pants off before she poops.

Awesome who thinks of these things.

tuphat said:   Someone should tell the lady in the picture that she should take her pants off before she poops.
  That was great

dwayne33 said:   So, the squatty potty is basically a stool ?

I've been using a box, maybe its time to upgrade, thanks!

Yes it's time to think outside the box!

Holy ....

I had not realized my rectum was "kinked" until now.

So the squatting toilet folks use in Asia was the right way to do it all along ! 

I seriously just bought one. One of my roommates gets constipated and this will be a funny gift, but then they'll also love me at the same time.

Not exceptionally sturdy, I didn't like the angle. Ended up not using it. I understand it's not for everyone, but I squat on the rim.

akbrush said:    I squat on the rim.

we won't believe that without pics
lol

Howard Stern has been going on about these for weeks, and I have been trying to picture it. Why can't I just rest my feet on a footstool or something else I already have around the house?

Nice find OP. Have one of these and like it. 

Al3xK said:   I seriously just bought one. One of my roommates gets constipated and this will be a funny gift, but then they'll also love me at the same time.
  It wont be a funny gift when they use it,
it will probably be on of the best gifts they ever received!

The Dr. Oz show covered this topic about eight months ago: knees higher and lean forward.

I came here to make a joke, but it turns out these ARE designed for adults.

Got one for some reason.

Now off to have some Taco Bell...

I would make something of the same height like 2 boxes or some books to see if makes a difference before buying this gadget. Twenty-Five dollars seems quite high for what you're getting.

dishdude said:   Howard Stern has been going on about these for weeks, and I have been trying to picture it. Why can't I just rest my feet on a footstool or something else I already have around the house?
  you could, but you would need two and room to store them.
this is designed to fit up against the toilet and out of the way when not in use

By the name, I thought they were for camping/outdoors, so you don't tip over bassackwards into your "result".

THANK YOU Iowahawkeye for the link to that review....Made my night 

http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&mid=1825...

iowahawkeye said:   link 
It does work. The point is to unkink the colon and get more done at one sitting, without straining.
This review (link above) is very funny.

Oh man that review is a riot!
amzon review said: I had been intrigued by the promise that my business would henceforth require substantially less effort on my part, because of the wild beast–man position it forced upon me. But I was still skeptical. It sounded too good to be true. Surely the difference couldn't be that dras— HOLY HELL I'M POOPING.
Well, let me clarify. It wasn’t so much that I was dropping a deuce. Oh, it was being dropped; that much was undeniable. But I couldn't really claim agency on said descent. Gravity was doing the work. I was merely the meaty husk from which it made its hasty escape. Used to more of a segmented approach to waste disposal, I was quite surprised that the creature making its egress from my nethers had more the appearance of a python. Smooth, and consistent in width, it coiled luxuriously in a pool of toilet water that is (or at least was) cleaner than the water that most of the people on this planet drink. As it continued to coil, my emotional state flowed from one of surprise, to horror, to amazement, and then again to horror as the snake coiled higher and higher, like soft serve ice cream...

Rubbermaid Small Step Stool - 2753-00
Disclaimer
In fatwallet spirit I tried out my rubbermaid small step stool and it did make the go easier.  7 1/2 inches high and under 10 bucks if you want to go on the cheap or have one already and want to see if this method works well for you before buying the official stool.

A stool for your stool

blueribb said:   A stool for your stool
  Ha ha ha ha .... too funny. 

coolbreeze said:   Baba Booey!

I heard that show too!

LetsGoMets1 said:   
coolbreeze said:   Baba Booey!

I heard that show too!

It was TMZ that brought my attention to the product, but yeah, they were talking about Howard Stern.
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_vkza1cph

Skipping 3 Messages...
yaddablah said:   
dafish said:   In fatwallet spirit I tried out my rubbermaid small step stool and it did make the go easier.  7 1/2 inches high and under 10 bucks if you want to go on the cheap or have one already and want to see if this method works well for you before buying the official stool.
   I've been using a $3 plastic magazine rack from BigLots (turn it upside down). It sort of looks like this (http://i.imgur.com/j50HGtWl.jpg), but more square. It's 9" high with a 12"x5" footprint. It's thin enough to store along side the toilet when not in use.

Also:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/12/03/to...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12870773

as much as I consider Mercola a quack and distrust him as a snake oil salesman, I agree with most of the things he wrote on this subject.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014