• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HG2S6GA

4.8 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)

Nothing is more valuable than your reputation. Yet the Internet can destroy your reputation in an instant. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. Or is there?
The fact is you can FIX your online reputation using a few simple strategies.
You do NOT need a professional Reputation Management Service who will charge you as much as $5,000 to $10,000 per month.
Save time, save money, and Manage Your Online Reputation and repair your online rreputation when you use these PROVEN do-it-yourself Reputation Management techniques.
You dont need to be an Internet Whiz.
ANYONE can manage their online reputation NOW using the checklist and easy to follow steps that I detail in my new book: Do-It-Yourself Online Reputation Management Workbook."
You can use these same Internet techniques to enhance your reputation online.
Learn everything you need to know to expertly manage your online reputation in a step-by-step easy to read and easy to follow workbook format.

Member Summary

The Complete Do-It-Yourself Online Reputation Management Workbook
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have they written a sequel for the opposite sex - "Dating Reputation Management Workbook?"

Green, OP!

Thanks OP & green for you--I suggested it to my sister who has been downsized and is looking for a job. Good to check what's out there before the prospective employers do.

Thank you, OP! Have been thinking a lot about this issue lately. In for one rep book!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014