• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ASICS Men s Matflex 4 Wrestling Shoe
Disclaimer
Kohl's has the ASICS Matflex 4 High-Performance Wrestling Shoes on sale for $15.97. Great price as is, but use your Kohl's charge with coupon code SAVEBIG30 (valid thru 1/26) for 30% off and it brings the price down to $11.17. Use stackable free shipping code SHIP4UJAN for free shipping. These shoes are $45 on Amazon (see here ).

Member Summary

Men's ASICS Matflex 4 High-Performance Wrestling Shoes
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal on a brand name wrestling shoe.  Parents of school/club wrestling children would be wise to jump on this!

Total price with shipping and tax if you don't use Kohl's Charge method is equal to $23.24, still cool, but it make a difference when comparing to $11.17

it's gone. I wanted to try this if it would be good for driving my manual shift car for heel-to-toe.

Shadows04 said:   Total price with shipping and tax if you don't use Kohl's Charge method is equal to $23.24, still cool, but it make a difference when comparing to $11.17
  I guess I should have mentioned it before, but there's a 15% coupon code for those not using a KC (CELEBRATE). That will bring the price to $20 without the Kohl's charge + tax if you live in a state that charges tax.

UKEEKAZE said:   it's gone. I wanted to try this if it would be good for driving my manual shift car for heel-to-toe.
  Only 10s and 15s available at the moment. I figured an $11 shoe wouldn't stick around for too long.

Best house slippers ever. I still have my high school wrestling shoes. very comfy.

dead.. $51.99 now. I think someone must have swapped the 1 and 5 initially, resulting in a 15.99 price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014