• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Denver Broncos Adult Peyton Manning Home Game Jersey-Denver Broncos-NFL-modells - Categories- Modells.com
Disclaimer

Seattle Seahawks Adult Nike Russell Wilson Replica Home Game Jersey-Seattle Seahawks-NFL-modells - Categories- Modells.com
Disclaimer
Modell's has the Denver Broncos Peyton Manning Adult Home Game Jersey for $100 - $20 coupon code "MLK20DY" = $80.00 with free shipping. Here's Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson Jersey for the same price . Gotta be fair.

Tailored fit designed for movement
Screen printed names and numbers
No-tag label for clean comfort
Strategic ventilation for breathability
Woven jock tag at front lower left
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) shield logo at V-neck
Machine washable
Officially licensed by the NFL

Member Summary

manning
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Never heard of those, but I just did a quick google search. From what I can find (in the 5 min looking) they're ~$20 and... (more)

Yuyak (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 8:09p) |

+1.  and if you really can't control yourself, get one off aliexpress for $25-30, free shipping.

tuphat (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 9:26p) |

The counterfeits are stitched, not screen printed, so they are less than 10% of the cost of a real one.. And I buy from ... (more)

dzer0 (Feb. 04, 2014 @ 5:47p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good post, Good post. Love it. He's an amazing player

I've been trying to teach my son (12 years old) for a few years now that he should not buy any player-specific jersey. Not only you pay more, the designs are worse, and then the players move to a different team. Recent (Boston) examples? Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Adam Vinatieri, Jacoby Ellsbury, Tim Thomas and so many more. Even Peyton Manning recently moved from the Colts. So by buying their shirts you are giving them (players and the team owners) free money while they laugh all the way to their next destination.

PooDonkey said:   Wear it for a couple of years and buy a new one, cheapass.
He is a 12 year old. I'll be lucky if any shirt he buys will fit him in a couple of years. And my point to him was also that he would be lucky if the player will be there for two more seasons. Anyone remembers Tim Tebow? He was on the Pats, the jerseys were out there and he did not even play a single game. At least for Hernandez they bought them back...

and no, I don't think $80 for a glorified T-Shirt is worth it. I've bought beautiful team T-Shirts for $15-20 and warm fleece and stadium jackets for $30-50. None with player names on them.

$80 for a shirt. This is why America is going bankrupt.

zklopman said:   I've been trying to teach my son (12 years old) for a few years now that he should not buy any player-specific jersey. Not only you pay more, the designs are worse, and then the players move to a different team. Recent (Boston) examples? Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Adam Vinatieri, Jacoby Ellsbury, Tim Thomas and so many more. Even Peyton Manning recently moved from the Colts. So by buying their shirts you are giving them (players and the team owners) free money while they laugh all the way to their next destination.
  You have to live in the moment. You can't always be thinking about tomorrow. I still wear a Marino, Cunningham and Montana jerseys.

Buy the kid a Manning tee shirt and get yourself the jersey. 12 years old.... generic or not he'll grow out of it anyway. I happen to like Manning, Peyton that is, hate Eli.

discalimer..... The above is pure opinion and meant to be humorous but I do still wear those jerseys.

If you just wait 2 weeks the Wilson jersey should be another 30% off.

Some Jerseys of some players cost a fortune. You could pay well over a hundred dollars, just to get a decent jersey. And if the coupon code wasn't known about this, many people would still be willing to pay that hundred bucks for it. But those who know Payton Manning and about football know that he is a pretty good player, to say the least IMO. $80 for this jersey is a decent price I do believe.

Peyton Manning Jersey in Large not available.

Come on lighten up.  You gotta have something to go with the $180 sneakers...

Mark Sanchez jersey only $50 before coupon

Seriously? Don't buy player specific jerseys? Maybe don't buy crappy players who are moving around every year. A franchise quarterback, or players that have been on the team a couple years or more and are putting up amazing stats then yes! I bought an Urlacher jersey 5 years ago, and do not plan on throwing it out, or not wearing it anymore just because he is no longer on the team. I do not think of it as a waste of my money (Even if he is being a turd lately). He was a big part of the team during the last decade. It's a respect thing. I don't know that is just my opinion.

oh, and Manning is a BEAST! Go Denver!

Over priced? Personal Opinion -
wdot wdot wdot . cheap nfl jerseysmall com

This website has been referenced here before - u may not get your Jersey before FEB 2nd - you get what u pay for and returning would S U C K .... but someone already noted these shirts are WAY WAY over priced for nylon colored clothing.. I got a shirt once from them and it was horrible because it was designed for shoulder pads - so stupid!

When you pay these over prices your lining someones pockets who can care less!!
.Modells makes maybe 4 dollars?

Some mods here need to understand there no benefit HERE!!

benefit Who,

Richard Sherman jersey is listed at $120 (before coupon) and sold out

Manning all the way baby!

washerebefore said:   Over priced? Personal Opinion -
wdot wdot wdot . cheap nfl jerseysmall com

This website has been referenced here before - u may not get your Jersey before FEB 2nd - you get what u pay for and returning would S U C K .... but someone already noted these shirts are WAY WAY over priced for nylon colored clothing.. I got a shirt once from them and it was horrible because it was designed for shoulder pads - so stupid!

When you pay these over prices your lining someones pockets who can care less!!
.Modells makes maybe 4 dollars?

Some mods here need to understand there no benefit HERE!!

Judging by your spelling and grammar, I don't suppose having an intelligent conversation about the importance of maintaining intellectual property rights would be possible with you.  Team Shia beckons in your general direction...

Jersey is 80$, entertainment is priceless . Its obviously for those who understands this sport.

Only small available in both. Good deal but no go for me

Oh, YES, I love the ADULT version!

The players don't directly make any money off the Jersey's, and whatever they do get is tiny. I buy knockoff's from China - 25 bucks for stitched. Gotta be careful as a Seahawks fan though, the white jerseys are terribad, but the blue and gray are OK

dzer0 said:   The players don't directly make any money off the Jersey's, and whatever they do get is tiny. I buy knockoff's from China - 25 bucks for stitched. Gotta be careful as a Seahawks fan though, the white jerseys are terribad, but the blue and gray are OK
  Never heard of those, but I just did a quick google search. From what I can find (in the 5 min looking) they're ~$20 and charge $25 for shipping.  Even putting ethics aside, is it worth saving $35 for a knock off with unknown quality and the risk of confiscation by customs? Not to mention the risk of sending your cc info to a random Chinese company that you know is selling counterfeit products

egenesis said:   $80 for a shirt. This is why America is going bankrupt.
  +1.  and if you really can't control yourself, get one off aliexpress for $25-30, free shipping. 

Yuyak said:   dzer0 said:   The players don't directly make any money off the Jersey's, and whatever they do get is tiny. I buy knockoff's from China - 25 bucks for stitched. Gotta be careful as a Seahawks fan though, the white jerseys are terribad, but the blue and gray are OK
  Never heard of those, but I just did a quick google search. From what I can find (in the 5 min looking) they're ~$20 and charge $25 for shipping.  Even putting ethics aside, is it worth saving $35 for a knock off with unknown quality and the risk of confiscation by customs? Not to mention the risk of sending your cc info to a random Chinese company that you know is selling counterfeit products

The counterfeits are stitched, not screen printed, so they are less than 10% of the cost of a real one.. And I buy from AliExpress, good marketplace, $25 shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014