• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Reprint-Philosophical-librar... 

4.6 out of 5 stars  (320 customer reviews)

Designated One of the 100 Most Important Spiritual Books of the 20th century, here is a verbatim reprinting of the 1946 first edition, with all its inherent power intact.Read about real-life saints and masters, how yogis perform miracles, the science of kriya yoga, and much more.

Or if you want the illustrated and annotated book

http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Illustrated-Annotated-Parama...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't see too many non faction books for free. Description is encourgaing so maybe I would give it a read.

This was supposedly the last gift of Steve Jobs. He had given to the guests at his Stanford memorial service.

Don't know if I could bear to read it!

Don't know if I could bear to read it!

I read this book may be 10 years back, and its pretty interesting one.

Act soon or take your time, cause this deal ain't over 'til it's over. 

Can't they just make a movie of it. I hate to read. Can't beat free though so green OP

I'm waiting for "Autobiography of a BOOBOO"

It does have great reviews

Might have to try to give it a read

I might be biased because I was having something of a spiritual experience while in India, but I found this book to be very powerful. Not overly preachy, it's really what the title suggests, the autobiography of the author, a yogi, and how he came to be. He allows you to draw you own spiritual or other conclusions. I highly recommend it, it's also interesting from a historical perspective as he was practicing during some eventful times.

I was hoping for Yogi Berra...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014