Click HERE~~Print your coupon~~Redeem at the concession stand

Member Summary

AMC Theatres
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
hahaha fatwallet member are funny =)

studentrate15 (Jan. 23, 2014 @ 9:12a) |

Code does not work. Comes up as already used at the register.

leonel9 (Jan. 26, 2014 @ 3:45p) |

I used the coupon yesterday. Person could not get the computer to accept the coupon, so he just subtracted $7 in his he... (more)

halterk (Jan. 26, 2014 @ 4:19p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you're going there, this is hard to beat. Thx OP, green.

great find OP

You mean no reason to smuggle food in no more?

with one refill on large popcorn and large drink...SWEET! Thanks!

What do their combos cost?  I couldn't find anything online, except from 5 yrs ago, and a $20 combo deal of 2 drinks, a popcorn, and 2 candies.  

Even at $13 after the $7 discount, I think I'll hold onto my $13 + $15 in ticket money + gas + drive time ... and watch Netflix in the comfort of my own home, pop my own popcorn, and pop (for less than $1.50 total).

Edit:  Green'd OP in appreciation for bringing the deal to those who can appreciate the 'savings'.  Bring on the red ... 

I'm with you on this one. Green.

Sk8terboy said:   What do their combos cost?  I couldn't find anything online, except from 5 yrs ago, and a $20 combo deal of 2 drinks, a popcorn, and 2 candies.  

Even at $13 after the $7 discount, I think I'll hold onto my $13 + $15 in ticket money + gas + drive time ... and watch Netflix in the comfort of my own home, pop my own popcorn, and pop (for less than $1.50 total).

Edit:  Green'd OP in appreciation for bringing the deal to those who can appreciate the 'savings'.  Bring on the red ... 

great,thanks

Is there a PDF of this coupon available?

Is it available to non-CU Members?  The title doesn't specify.

dead? Requires CU membership login... Someone post a PDF...

WTF is this - To 'create a login' you need

Please enter the following information to register with CURewards
*16 Digit Account Number
*Last 4 digits SSN
*Zip or Postal Code
*Email Address
*Confirm Email Address
* Required Field

Too funny, Yeah you can buy without being burned on the concession stand prices which is what makes a theater profitable...Sorry to say I do not wish to join another rewards program as I have enough spam. Want a spam sandwich just join these programs because they can and will use your e-mail for purposes other than what you really wanted. That is why we have spam filters

Has anyone figured out what's going on with this coupon? Like is it legit?

By the Way Mrs Guin..I loveee the whole penguin theme

Reading elsewhere this may be a one time use coupon.  Is everybody getting a 001202411817 code?

I used it, but it was bumpy scan, a manager had to step in and do some magic with his fingers hahahaha
pdf is attached (I think)

I do not drink soda because it is full of high fructose corn syrup. I do not eat their GMO corn and it is covered with an oil that is not butter.
Last time I went to the movies I had to watch 15-20 minutes of commercials before the show.   I gave it up - all of it.

so you're saying if it was organic soda and organic popcorn with kerrygold butter you'd be fine?
you'd still be in line for obesity and diabetes...albeit the rare organically-sourced version of diabetes.

i just wanna say leave movie theater popcorn alone! if i want the real thing i'll make it at home!

anyone want to share their AMC stubs # please pm... Just want to use it for online fee waiver

I just can't justify the cost.

callgeo said:   I do not drink soda because it is full of high fructose corn syrup. I do not eat their GMO corn and it is covered with an oil that is not butter.
Last time I went to the movies I had to watch 15-20 minutes of commercials before the show.   I gave it up - all of it.

hahaha fatwallet member are funny =)

Code does not work. Comes up as already used at the register.

I used the coupon yesterday. Person could not get the computer to accept the coupon, so he just subtracted $7 in his head and had me pay that.

I was surprised someone (young minimum wage employee) could do simple math on the spot under pressure like that.

He then folded up the coupon and put it in his drawer (luckily I was paying cash).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014