Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

This . . . is . . . SPARCO!!!!
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

C3 price history
Disclaimer
Highest it's actually been since November 2012 is $30.

srhackett5625 said:   SPARCO Heavy Duty Hole Punch - AMAZON  was $79.68

Now does that even make any sense to you for a hole punch ? 

Price is within  ~ 75 cents or so from multiple sellers (shipped).  Not a hot deal at $18.39.

Heavy Duty when you need to 3 hole punch steel

respdoc said:   
srhackett5625 said:   SPARCO Heavy Duty Hole Punch - AMAZON  was $79.68

Now does that even make any sense to you for a hole punch ? 

Price is within  ~ 75 cents or so from multiple sellers (shipped).  Not a hot deal at $18.39.

Believe it or not, some heavy duty office equipment costs $$.  I could easily see a durable hole punch that you use day in and day out going for $80.  However, as others have said, this one is close to normal price.

Makes perfect sense if you ever want to punch holes in more than 3 pieces of paper at a time...or not replace yours every time it breaks from overuse.

Upon reading the reviews, there are countless uses for it. Teachers seem to love it especially. I'd consider it more of an investment than an expense.

Green for you OP.

heyyl0w said:   Makes perfect sense if you ever want to punch holes in more than 3 pieces of paper at a time...or not replace yours every time it breaks from overuse.

Upon reading the reviews, there are countless uses for it.

Overpaying for this ~ $18.00 hole punch will not make it perform any better. 
ezwrighter said: Believe it or not, some heavy duty office equipment costs $$.

I "believe" we are talking about this $18.00 hole punch, not hypothetical expensive heavy duty office equipment.   See above about overpaying. 

Yeah, I'd recommend OP remove "was $79.68", as that is both misleading and incorrect. Even putting "list price $79.68" in the OP is meaningless. Putting in the market value ($18-$20) would be more helpful. This is a deal site––the whole point is to help people find a good deal. Not to mislead.

Not a hot deal.

respdoc said:   
I "believe" we are talking about this $18.00 hole punch, not hypothetical expensive heavy duty office equipment.   See above about overpaying. 

Yes, but I was responding to your original comment: "Now does that even make any sense to you for a hole punch ?"  and yes it does make sense for "a" hole punch, just not "this" hole punch

Sorry, if I am being a little anal...and I think we both agree that this is NOT a hot deal for this particular punch

It may or may not be a hot deal. This one looks identical to the one I own, and it is the best 3-hole punch I have ever used. 

I am a teacher and I punch holes in about a 1000 papers a week. If you punch a lot of holes, you want this one. I have tried them all including the one posted here and they have all disappointed me. This one has lasted me 15 years of heavy use.

Hi All

this was my first time posting so if I messed it up, sorry.

I'm always weirded out by some of the deals posted here. A garden rake, a hose, a hole punch. Crocs. 99% of the things I need to purchase for normal life are bought in terms of immediate need and not accumulated beforehand or gone without for want of a better price.

This observation is not meant as criticism of the OP or his post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014