• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Crucial M500 480GB SATA 2.5
Disclaimer
Crucial M500 480GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter) Internal Solid State Drive $270.98 w/code Code: EMCYTZT5499

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148695&...

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SSD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Brand
Crucial

Series
M500

Model
CT480M500SSD1

Device Type
Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Used For
Consumer

Physical

Form Factor
2.5"

Capacity
480GB

Memory Components
MLC

Interface
SATA III

Controller
Marvell

Height
7mm

Performance

Max Sequential Read
Up to 500MB/s

Max Sequential Write
Up to 400MB/s

4KB Random Read
Up to 80,000 IOPS

4KB Random Write
Up to 80,000 IOPS

MTBF
1,200,000 hours

Features

Features
Dramatically faster than a hard drive, the Crucial M500 SSD isn't just a storage upgrade - it's a complete system transformation.

Designed to keep your system up to speed with today's multitasking demands that often require instant and simultaneous connections with friends, apps, websites, downloads, and playlists, the Crucial M500 delivers nearly instantaneous boot times, powerful data transfer speeds, increased multitasking capability, and rock-solid reliability - all at an affordable price.

Available in capacities up to terabyte-class, the Crucial M500 has passed hundreds of SSD quality tests and over a thousand hours of prerelease validation testing. Don't settle for anything less.

Controller: Marvell 88SS9187 with Micron Custom Firmware

Endurance: 72TB total bytes written (TBW), equal to 40GB per day for 5 years

Environmental

Operating Temperature
0°C ~ +70°C

Quick Info
Warranty

Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Isn't this the same as the one at Amazon for $259?
Amazon link

TomT said:   Isn't this the same as the one at Amazon for $259?
Amazon link

Yes, I posted it earlier.

Yeah well if I ordered it from Amazon I would have to pay about $15 in tax so this is a better deal for me no tax at Newegg

The Crucial M500 Series 240GB SSD (CT240M500SSD1) is also available for $119 AR at this link.

I really don't like dealing with Tiger Direct I mean its a good deal but I've had problems with them before.

ArtieLange said:   Yeah well if I ordered it from Amazon I would have to pay about $15 in tax so this is a better deal for me no tax at Newegg
$259 also at B & H Photo.
B & H Photo link

I'd rather order from B&H I think then Amazon or Tiger Direct. I don't think I have to pay tax at B&H

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014