• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

7-1/2 ft. Push-Up Patio Umbrella in Pear-UCS00401C-PEAR at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Home Depot 7-1/2 ft. Push-Up Patio Umbrella in Pear $12.50 in store.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-7-1-2-ft-Push-Up-Patio-Umbr... 

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

umbrella
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Accessorize your patio table with this 7-1/2 ft. dia. hexagon Patio Umbrella and you'll spend the rest of your summer made in the shade. 2-piece steel umbrella and pole snap into place for easy setup. Use push-up mechanism to deploy polyester canopy. UV-resistant canopy fabric protects against fading for lasting charm. 1-1/2 in. diameter center pole and ribs provide a strong support system. For use with umbrella base (base sold separately). 7-1/2 ft. diameter canopy. 7 ft. umbrella height.

7-1/2 ft. dia. polyester canopy
Steel frame and ribs for rigidity
Easy deploy push-up umbrella provides optimal shade
1.5 in. dia. steel pole for use with umbrella base, or patio table with umbrella hole (both sold separately)
UV-resistant polyester prevents fading for lasting color
Cleans easily with mild soap and damp cloth
1-year limited warranty
UV resistant
Clean with mild soap and damp cloth
1 year limited warranty
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Product sold online only. OOS online. Dead.

Don't know what your looking at I can have it shiiped free with $45 dollar purchase or pick it up free between Jan 25 - Feb 3 not out of stock

ArtieLange said:   Don't know what your looking at I can have it shiiped free with $45 dollar purchase or pick it up free between Jan 25 - Feb 3 not out of stock
http://i.imgur.com/zVGNva7.jpg 

It's coming up fine for me..It doesn't say out of stock for me..maybe they restocked it.

umbrella
Disclaimer
not dead. Here's a picture.

showing oos for me too

Well its in stock for me and slervik

So it should not be expired

Nother pick
Disclaimer
here's another pic

How bout I put YMMV since some of you apparently can't get the deal.

Make sure you pick the green (pear) colored one, not tan.

Veterans don't forget to use your VA Card for 10% discount.

Very poor reviews.

It only shows OOS online with no pickup option on the mobile site for me, but if I click onto the classic site, then I can see the ship to home or ship to store options, so deal is still alive for me. 

Oops, maybe I spoke too soon. When checking out, I got "Your shopping cart contains item(s) which are no longer available online. Please remove all unavailable items from your cart." Maybe I'll try a phone order. 

Umbrella
Disclaimer
Still in stock here's a pic apparently the mods didn't learn from earlier

NoShade4U
Disclaimer
Shows up as OOS for me too when I use the OP link. I did a search and those links still showed up as OOS on the search page but when I went through that link you can add to cart, but when you go to checkout after adding to cart it shows not available.

"Rave" reviews on Home Depot's website:
Apparently it breaks with any wind...

Changed post to in store on mods suggestion. To stop everyone from arguing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014