• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SentrySafe 0.16 cu. ft. Fire Chest-0500 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
SentrySafe 0.16 cu. ft. Fire Chest $3.98 at Home Depot free pickup YMMV Its showing $3.98 when I look at the website now so I updated the price. It might still be $12 in some areas I'm not sure.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/SentrySafe-0-16-cu-ft-Fire-Chest-0500...

It is UL classified with 1/2 hour proven fire protection and ETL verified 1/2 hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1550-degrees F. The fire security box comes with a privacy key lock.

Member Summary

SentrySafe 0.16 cu. ft. Fire Chest
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
While I only got one box for personal use (7 available when I placed my online order) there are times when I get a lot o... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jan. 26, 2014 @ 11:25a) |

Picked up one Denver. Still have the display one left. Colfax & Wadsworth store.

majsharky (Jan. 26, 2014 @ 1:46p) |

Sorry, but the nearest availability is 45 miles, there's no way I'm driving that far in this weather.

Tacoma99 (Jan. 26, 2014 @ 2:26p) |

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

The SentrySafe Fire Chest is a great item to secure your home and office belongings. It is UL classified with 1/2 hour proven fire protection and ETL verified 1/2 hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1550-degrees F. The fire security box comes with a privacy key lock.

Key lock for privacy
Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
ETL verified 1/2-hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1550-degrees F
Proven UL classified - 1/2-hour fire protection
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal.. got one

It says $3.98 / each (Was $12.00) Save $8.02 (67%)

If you buy it in store it is $12 but online $3.98 but OOS. What a load of crap!

States oos online, but I added to my cart and checked out w I store pickup?
$4.32 after tx

My local store has 12 in stock, ordered two for pickup!

First store Called ME and said they were OOS but another nearby store had 12 when she checked!
I ordered 2 for $3.98 ea plus tax

Just received order ready notification.† These are $3.98 each plus tax not $12!

How did you get them for 3.98?

ZeroR2 said:   How did you get them for 3.98?
† change zip codes around you.† $12 in my closest store, $3.98 in store a little further away.
Getting a couple at $3.98.† Don't forget FW Cash Back

Shows $12 online for me...

Thanks. Took some time to find a store, but got them.

If you ever lose your key, hold these at waist height and drop them on a corner, it will pop right open.

$3.98 in MN. Awesome deal for something is better than nothing. Thanks OP

got order cancellation

got order cancellation, sad face

$12 all around the Houston area. †

ryan007 is right. $3.98 in stores and online now! A great deal!

Thanks.
At $3.98... I ordered for local store pickup.
Now, the waiting game with Home Depot's awesome inventory system

I would jump on this at $3.98. At $12 this is only a savings of $2.88 off what they say is regularly $14.88.†Good find though OP for the $3.98 crowd..

The checkout process indicated the $12.00 cost, the calculated totals also reflected that cost. The pick-up confirmation copy of the invoice reflected a $3.98 price billed to my cc!†

Picked up my order. These are definitely great little safes for $4, or maybe even $12. I wouldn't consider it for securing valuables from thieves (as they can just cart it off and the lock looks to be easy to break), but looks to be great for fire protection as marketed.

If anyone is looking at it for storing a pistol, there's a note in the box specifically saying it should NOT be used to store firearms.

Just picked up 14, got another 10 ordered from a different store!

Was able to order 3, got a confirmation, then a cancellation!

pay with discover for 5% Cash Back

Picked mine up with no wait, no hassle. Kudos to HD for customer service! Didn't think that existed anymore.

Met another FWer picking up a box!

Locks are simple and weak but should keep the box shut, they are not for security.
Serves my purpose well for $4 ea.

Just picked up 2 at $3.98 each at HD Coconut Grove, FL.
There are 2 left if someone is interested and lives in the Miami area.

12 bux each n jersey

In for ten no problems

astan999 said:   The checkout process indicated the $12.00 cost, the calculated totals also reflected that cost. The pick-up confirmation copy of the invoice reflected a $3.98 price billed to my cc!†
††Same for me in the SGV in Socal.

picked up a couple tonight in Sunnyvale, CA. ordered online showing $12 price but credit card charge was $4.33. the thank you email after picking up showed $3.98 pre-tax

Ordered online for Avon, MA for $3.98 and mine got canceled, too.

All the stores in my area that had the $12 online price yesterday now show $3.98 online.

picked up 2 @ local HD for $3.98! Green for you op. MPLS area.

Ordered four for in store pick up for about $17 with tax
Maybe presents for friends & family

Thanks OP

Picked up 6 at Garland Tx.at 3.98............thanks OP

TCIII said:   Picked up 6 at Garland Tx.at 3.98............thanks OP
† anyone ever tell you that you and KidCharliemain could be brothers?

In for 3 Thanks!

Your welcome I'm glad you were able to get some.

In for 3 with store pick up in MN. †Great deal. †Even the lady at the service counter asked if this was the right price.

Skipping 8 Messages...
Sorry, but the nearest availability is 45 miles, there's no way I'm driving that far in this weather.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014