• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones Black/White
Disclaimer
HeightsMobile (via Newegg) has the Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) for $29.99 with free shipping. Positive reviews. See one here at PC Magazine

The next lowest price is $37 at Amazon

Limit 3 per customer.

"Logitech UE 4000 on-ear headphones have the power to deliver all the depth, authenticity,
and emotion of favorite songs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Soft-as-leather cushions and a compact,
grab-and-go design make it perfect for wherever the music takes you and the two-person sharing
splitter lets you bring a friend along. The unique UE Sound Signature delivers rich, clear audio that's perfectly tuned."

• Black/White
  • 40mm
  • 20Hz–20KHz
  • 32 ohms
  • 105dB S.P.L. at 1KHz
  • 3.5mm
  • Binaural

Includes

• Headphones
  • Cable with mic & controls
  • Zippered microfiber-lined travel case
  • 2-person sharing splitter
  • User documentation 

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It got a really good review at PC Magazine seems like a really good deal.

heyyl0w said:   Newegg has the Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) for $29.99 with free shipping. Review at PC MagazineLogitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99 (usually $100) + FS @ NewEgg
  This is not "from" Newegg..but a third-party seller (with marginal ratings) on Newegg

Also not "usually $100".  This is currently $ 36.99 shipped on Amazon and have been on sale quite a few times from places like Office Max for $29.99 (before possible coupons). 

respdoc said:   
heyyl0w said:   Newegg has the Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) for $29.99 with free shipping. Review at PC MagazineLogitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99 (usually $100) + FS @ NewEgg
  This is not "from" Newegg..but a third-party seller (with marginal ratings) on Newegg

Also not "usually $100".  This is currently $ 36.99 shipped on Amazon and have been on sale quite a few times from places like Office Max for $29.99 (before possible coupons). 

If 9 evenly distributed ratings are enough for you to judge a seller on, by all means feel free to do so. I'll update the OP as per your needs. Yes, they are also currently on sale at Amazon...for eight dollars more. Isn't that sale pretty recent? Two weeks ago they were $75.

Wow, Respdoc. That Office Max deal sure does sound fantastic. What were the coupons? Is it still going on? As far as I know, this is the current low for these headphones. They have amazing reviews.

heyyl0w said:     If 9 evenly distributed ratings are enough for you to judge a seller on, by all means feel free to do so. 
  Not sure how you like to shop...but for me, reviews should be highly skewed towards positives.  Also 9 reviews is all that there is to "judge" on.  What else would you like to use ??

Multiple sellers on Amazon in that $36.99 range (with some color choices)...so no, not just a "recent" sale. 

If you want to find out the details of past deals from OM and 1Sale, do a search.  

respdoc said:   
heyyl0w said:     If 9 evenly distributed ratings are enough for you to judge a seller on, by all means feel free to do so. 
  Not sure how you like to shop...but for me, reviews should be highly skewed towards positives.  Also 9 reviews is all that there is to "judge" on.  What else would you like to use ??

Multiple sellers on Amazon in that $36.99 range (with some color choices)...so no, not just a "recent" sale. 

If you want to find out the details of past deals from OM and 1Sale, do a search.  

If that is your personal preference, feel free to just not buy these headphones. As a matter of fact, you don't actually have to buy anything from this seller. I worry about the item, the price and the return policy. In a case like this, especially with a deal that I consider to be great, I wouldn't worry much about the seller's 9 ratings. I've always shopped this way and have yet to ever receive an item that wasn't exactly what I wanted, in exactly the time I expected it in. I'm not the kind of person to go down without a fight when I don't get precisely what I'm looking for.

If others would like to pay an extra $8 for additional color choices, there's a link to Amazon in the OP as per your needs. As far as your other comment regarding these headphones being a great deal before, I'm not too worried about searching for past sales, considering...yknow. They're in the past. You seem vehement about how much they matter in the present. For me, that doesn't matter much unless I can get it at that price currently. If you can find a better price for these somewhere else right now, please post a new thread and let everyone know!!

heyyl0w said:     If that is your personal preference, feel free to just not buy these headphones. As a matter of fact, you don't actually have to buy anything from this seller. I worry about the item, the price and the return policy. In a case like this, especially with a deal that I consider to be great, I wouldn't worry much about the seller's 9 ratings. I've always shopped this way and have yet to ever receive an item that wasn't exactly what I wanted, in exactly the time I expected it in. I'm not the kind of person to go down without a fight when I don't get precisely what I'm looking for.

If others would like to pay an extra $8 for additional color choices, there's a link to Amazon in the OP as per your needs. As far as your other comment regarding these headphones being a great deal before, I'm not too worried about searching for past sales, considering...yknow. They're in the past. You seem vehement about how much they matter in the present. 

Not too sure what you are going on about.  You first put this item was "from" Newegg.  It is not, it is from a third-party seller on Newegg.  You also put this headphones are "usually $100".  They are not..and can be found both currently at regular, in-stock street prices of $36.99 with occasional sale prices that I mentioned.  Giving people the complete picture....instead of failing to mention important details or putting irrelevant information in order to make the deal sound better than it really is....helps everyone.

respdoc said:   
heyyl0w said:     

Not too sure what you are going on about.  You first put this item was "from" Newegg.  It is not, it is from a third-party seller on Newegg.  You also put this headphones are "usually $100".  They are not..and can be found both currently at regular, in-stock street prices of $36.99 with occasional sale prices that I mentioned.

"HeightsMobile (via Newegg)"

"(list price $99)"

"Next lowest price is $37 on Amazon."

Is there anything else?

yes I would like your first born

jessicadabears said:   yes I would like your first born
  Here is a digital copy for 99 cents

heyyl0w said:   
jessicadabears said:   yes I would like your first born
  Here is a digital copy for 99 cents

That was pretty good

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014