• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

KFC - 10 pc bites, side and drink for $4.99 through 2/11
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was recently at a KFC and they said these were discontinued. The subbed tenders instead.

I bought these on the BOGOF deal recently and I was highly disappointed. †The bites were so small and dried out, they were not too edible. †JMO

I have found that the taste/texture/temperature (the three important "T's" of fast food <I just came up with that, lol> vary *highly* based on location. I have a KFC in my city that I have gone to numerous times and have ALWAYS been disappointed, no matter what I ordered. On the other hand, the one that is now closest to me always, always, has hot, fresh, delicious food, and I've been there at this point probably half a dozen times. I'll give it a go at the "good" KFC and see how these bites are.

lonestarguy said:   I was recently at a KFC and they said these were discontinued. The subbed tenders instead.
† If they discontinue these, they will also have to discontinue the "tater bowls", since these are what they use in them now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014