• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

mp3 (17.91kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can't go wrong with Ol' Blue Eyes. Thanks OP!

rated:
Can I play this MP3 recordings on my PC or IPHONE or can I transfer it to a CD? I don't have a MP3 player. Help

rated:
marybegue said:   Can I play this MP3 recordings on my PC or IPHONE or can I transfer it to a CD? I don't have a MP3 player. Help

Yes.   You can download the MP3s to your PC, burn them to CD and transfer them to phones.

rated:
doobie, doobie, do.

rated:
Thanks, OP. We had a tradition in our unit that we listened to Sinatra's greatest hits as we prepped/suited up for night jumps...surreal at times, but calming to be sure.

rated:
No New York, New York. Not sure why his rendition is left off of most of his collection albums. Still, this is a great buy. I got the "Live at the Sands" when it was on sale and it's awesome.

rated:
Thanks for the reply.

rated:
How do I download it? Plug it into my PC? I'll try it. Wish me luck.

rated:
marybegue said:   How do I download it? Plug it into my PC? I'll try it. Wish me luck.
You're buying a download of the MP3 files, and rights to use them.

Since this is your first time, my memory of the process may be a bit different than what you find (but it will be similar).
Create an account on Amazon if you don't have one already.
Once  you buy,  you'll be told that the files are added to your Amazon cloud player.
You will need to download and install the Amazon cloud player (free) on your PC.
From the ACP, you can download any of "your" songs to your PC.
From your PC, you can create an audio CD to play in most any recent CD player (may need to buy "Audio CD" blanks for older, or non-computer CD players).
Or you can copy them to an MP3 player.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014