Voting History
rated:

Defiant 7-LED Headlamps 2-Pack -HD13Q407 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Member Summary

headlamp
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I know these are only $1.98 (in my area), but they are crap. I bought these a couple of years ago. They fall apart very quickly and render themselves useless.

Here's some specs

• Bright premium grade LEDs
  • 4 light modes including: white, red, green, and red flashing for emergency
  • Adjustable elastic headband included
  • Includes 2 headlamps and 6 AAA batteries

Diggin said:   I know these are only $1.98 (in my area), but they are crap. I bought these a couple of years ago. They fall apart very quickly and render themselves useless.
††
I did the same. †They're not completely useless, but they're not a good substitute for a well-built headlamp.

Don't waste your time. Their web site always says they're in stock only to get a cancellation call once it is placed. If you happen to find it in the store, great; otherwise, they always cancel.

I know these are only $1.98 (in my area), but they are crap. I bought these a couple of years ago. They fall apart very quickly and render themselves useless.

Motocross Gear For Kids

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014