• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New Trent PowerPak Xtreme 12000mAh Rugged Water / Dirt / Shock proof Dual USB Port External Battery Charger ($15.95 off or $44.00 with code+ FS)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DUKJ5CQ/ 
  Main features:

-Water/Dirt/Shockproof

Rugged Series 5V@2A-1A Dual USB Charger charges 2 devices simultaneously. 2A output is for iPad/Tablet and 1A output is for iPhone/smartphones.

Compatible with most smartphone's (Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony, etc...) and 5V Tablets compatible devices.

Rigid and durable build makes the PowerPak Xtreme water proof, dirt proof, and shock proof. The ideal companion for those who enjoy camping, hiking, biking, and many other outdoor activities.         

Promo Code: NTCHARGE

$59.95 - $15.95 = $44.00
It has free shipping (Free 2 days with prime as well)
It's sold by iDealPoint and FS is available

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

New Trent PowerPak Xtreme 12000mAh Rugged Water / Dirt / Shock proof Dual USB Port External Battery Charger
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Deal is back active with a new coupon!

I've edited the post to reflect the new coupon and price.

New Coupon: NTCHARGE - ... (more)

Xenocrates (Feb. 16, 2014 @ 4:22a) |

The bulk is part of the reason this one really delivers you a true 12000mAh. I own three battery packs, and all of them ... (more)

Jaybird79 (Feb. 16, 2014 @ 4:55a) |

Great reviews 4.7 out of 5 stars with 538 votes. Good price also

ArtieLange (Feb. 16, 2014 @ 4:24p) |

Staff Summary
  • Compare New Trent PowerPak Xtreme 12000mAh Rugged Water / Dirt / Shock proof Dual USB Port External Battery at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please put price in title

Really like these external battery packs from new trent. Really convenient to have around

Not sure if this battery charges kindle fire?

Thanks op

Nice. Good for when doing outdoor work.

Have no use for this.

Bought 2.

tigertech said:   Not sure if this battery charges kindle fire?

Yes, it does.

Thanks op, in 4 1

Deal appears dead - showing $59.95 now.

cjlaver said:   Deal appears dead - showing $59.95 now.

Deal is still on.

Use promo code:  NTXTREME

Awesome, thank you! Should have read more than the summary. Thanks OP!

This deal appears to the FP, but missing a code

The best

tigertech said:   This deal appears to the FP, but missing a code
  How to I tell the mods to add it?

not sure, maybe try "Contact Us": http://www.fatwallet.com/support/contact.php , then pick "fatwallet checkout"? If not, does any other members know how?

Love newtrent products! Very convenient

Love NT, definitely going to try this one.

Deal is back active with a new coupon!

I've edited the post to reflect the new coupon and price.

New Coupon: NTCHARGE - $15.95 off

The bulk is part of the reason this one really delivers you a true 12000mAh. I own three battery packs, and all of them are supposedly 12000mAh. Why do I say "supposedly"? Because NEITHER of the other ones last nearly as long as this one. I have tested this on multiple charges with multiple devices. I have also done a single high-drain test with a USB powered utility light that pulls a full two amps of power.

This thing is the best by far. It's the most rugged and gives you the most true capacity. It's also the least affected by adverse weather - I've used it at drill in extreme cold (Idaho) to power lighting AND charge my smartphone at the same time. I've used this to power my bike light on bumpy roads. None of the other 12000 mAh last as long.

You get what you pay for. This is a killer deal. I don't work for new trent. I would tell you all if it sucked and I hated it because that's how I am, lol.

It's not waterproof with the rubber gasket flap open. Hahaha. It's just if your bag gets soaked or dumped in the river while this battery pack is in it, you can still wipe it off, open the port, and charge your device. The water will not damage it. But I don't recommend you try using it exposed to the rain with the ports open and plugged into a device.

Great reviews 4.7 out of 5 stars with 538 votes. Good price also

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014