• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There must be a few other fossils like me out there who would still rather listen to ELP than just about anything on the radio today. Ama a zon has about ten ELP albums on sale right now for $5:
Link

I have some of these on vinyl; a few others I have lost the CDs over time. I've often found that you can buy a used CD on Amazon for less than the MP3 album, but this is a pretty good deal to fill in stuff you may have missed or lost. I'm listening to "Works Live" right now and while it's not the best recording (two track tape machine), I haven't heard this for a long time. My GUESS is that the prices will last the month, but with Am a zon you never know.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Emerson, Lake and Palmer MP3 Albums
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Count me in as a fellow Fossil.  I haven't seen a huge number of concerts in my life, but one of my favorite memories was seeing ELP at Madison Square Garden on 7/7/77.  An amazing show with the full orchestra.  I bought an official T-Shirt with the date on it.  Wish I still had it.

BullishDad said:   Count me in as a fellow Fossil.  I haven't seen a huge number of concerts in my life, but one of my favorite memories was seeing ELP at Madison Square Garden on 7/7/77.  An amazing show with the full orchestra.  I bought an official T-Shirt with the date on it.  Wish I still had it.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.

Dear God, they picked "Love Beach" for the picture above. That will kill this thread fast!

I saw them in concert in 1974 at San Antonio...took days to recover!

Another Fossil here. I probably already have these on CD, definitely in vinyl, but thanks for posting and I will check. I never got the chance to see ELP live in concert but did see Greg Lake with King Crimson. Both Groups are in my favourites. Lake has to be one of the best male vocalists ever and Keith Emerson one of the best keyboardists ever, alongside Rick Wakeman.

Works Volume 1 has to be one of the best albums ever.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014