• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon 5d-mark-iii 24-105-is pixma-pro100 -$3167 Adorama after rebate
goto Adorama, search for 5d mark iiii  you will see price of $3999.   Find save more with bundle, use the one with printer and photo paper.  This is the lowest you can find.  Too bad I just bought the body for $2999 couple of weeks back. 

Adorama
See Adorama promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon 5d-mark-iii 24-105-is pixma-pro100
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please think about your use of punctuation, and take time to choose the correct mark to accurately convey meaning.
Hint: A minus sign may not be the right thing to convey a price in the thousands of dollars.
Instead, consider using a colon ( : ). When used in this context, what follows is the explanation or example of the preceding clause. Even a comma would be better than that minus sign.
If you must use some sort of dash, use an em-dash, two dashes together, with a space both before the two and after the two: "Canon 5d mark iii -- $3167 after rebate at Adorama"

SelfGovern said:   Please think about your use of punctuation, and take time to choose the correct mark to accurately convey meaning.
Hint: A minus sign may not be the right thing to convey a price in the thousands of dollars.
Instead, consider using a colon ( : ). When used in this context, what follows is the explanation or example of the preceding clause. Even a comma would be better than that minus sign.
If you must use some sort of dash, use an em-dash, two dashes together, with a space both before the two and after the two: "Canon 5d mark iii -- $3167 after rebate at Adorama"

I don't have time for this.  This post was a just a hint for someone looking for an expensive camera.  Bums like you whose monthly salary is not even 3k can't  afford this!   How do you like this  punctuation!!!!!!

The red you got says a lot, doesn't it?
Funny that you think you know what I make (you're not even close),
and even funnier that you think how much someone makes somehow
determines the value of his ideas. It's a common logical fallacy,
though; perhaps you'll grow out of it over time.

SelfGovern said:   The red you got says a lot, doesn't it?
Funny that you think you know what I make (you're not even close),
and even funnier that you think how much someone makes somehow
determines the value of his ideas. It's a common logical fallacy,
though; perhaps you'll grow out of it over time.

Not every one can afford a $3k body. They are losers like you who wish they could afford one. Move on to your ghetto item deals. Nothing for your class. 

Woah

Thanks for your post OP....I was just looking at buying one of these the other day. Instead I decided to rent one for $350.

myfrogger said:   Thanks for your post OP....I was just looking at buying one of these the other day. Instead I decided to rent one for $350.
  You are welcome. This is the best deal going on from an authorized dealer. Infact it is better than the December deals. I wish I knew about it and I paid 3k just for the body from Band H.  

lmao kingofspades ripped that dude

king... can you show me a direct link... I'm in the market and this price is pretty darn good...

babalooie21204 said:   king... can you show me a direct link... I'm in the market and this price is pretty darn good...
  There is no direct link.  You have to follow these steps.   I just checked, deal is still live

goto Adorama and search for 5d mark iii.   Select the one with lens.  Price shown will be $3999.  Centre of the screen, you will see save with bundle, click on it, select printer and photo paper.  Add it to cart and you will see the discount. 

how is this a hot deal? Amazon had it for this same price for a while now WITHOUT rebates. i got my 5D M3 for $2700 a while ago

terroralpha said:   how is this a hot deal? Amazon had it for this same price for a while now WITHOUT rebates. i got my 5D M3 for $2700 a while ago
  can I borrow your time machine?  
Also $3167 includes lens that you can sell for $700. Printer you can sell for $150-$200. This is a smoking deal. Post a better deal now and I will delete this post. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014