rated:

Stack-On 6-Bin Stacking Carousel Tray-SO-100 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Stack-on 6-Bin Stacking Carousel Tray
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

was just going to post these. seem sweet!

great for snacks for the Super Bowl

They have these as an add-on for the same price at Amazon if your ordering something over $25 to save shipping!

http://www.amazon.com/Stack-On-SO-100-Carousel-Stacking-Black/dp/B004EHYA60/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Good deal I can use one of these thanks ctgolfer

They are out of these online.  But the Amazon one you can purchase up to 6 as an add on to get you to the $25 minimum.

Just bought six!  They were super hard to find, although the store computer showed 9, none were on the shelf.  Luckily the employees are super helpful at my local Home Depot, one climbed up to the very top shelf (at least two stories up) to grab me some.  I also picked up the cheap 8 pack of led flashlights someone mentioned in another thread. 

repo32 said:   They are out of these online.  But the Amazon one you can purchase up to 6 as an add on to get you to the $25 minimum.
  I think Amazon is $35 for free shipping now.

In 4 five.

I was picking up my $3 air hammer tonight, when the customer service lady asked if I wanted some of these. She said they were the latest hot item. Apparently, she's more in tune to fatwallet than I am.

Sold Out Online

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014