• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$9 for $40 to spend on tickets NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, Music, theater, and family events too
http://local.amazon.com/san-diego/B00HR9CWJE?src=email_s10_&ref_...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

SPORTS
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
There's an event for every season, and with the NHL and NBA in full swing, there's a big game coming up every weekend. Don't let a chance to see something special slip away! Score some sweet tickets with ScoreBig. They've got some of the best seats, and with their innovative system, you set your price. And remember: tickets from ScoreBig are always below box office price. Guaranteed.

$9 for $40 to spend on tickets
Save up to 60% off box office prices on tickets to your favorite games and events
NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA and many more sports to choose from
Music, theater, and family events too -- past offerings include Cirque du Soleil, Justin Bieber, and "Wicked"
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty good deal OP

I used mine the other day..got $80 box office tickets for the $9 I spent on the voucher...it took awhile to get an offer to take but it was fun...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014