• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this at my local WalMart in Morgantown PA . The clerk said he just got them in as a Superbowl special and they are selling fast. I wish I wrote down the model number. It did have 3 HDMI ports. It may not be the best TV, but I can not believe how low the prices are going.

EDIT: Thanks "yesidonoitall"   I just found it in their ad this week.

Element™ 39" Class LED HDTV $248 Valid Jan 26 - Feb 1 IN-STORE ONLY One-Time Offer
(38.6" diagonal screen size)
LED
1080p resolution
60 refresh rate
#ELEFW392

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Element 39" HDTV
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Element ELEFW392
Thanks GeorgeT
Disclaimer
Another picture...
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price if you can do with such a small one

It is in their ad for this week, they will surely go fast.
If out and you put up a fuss they surely will substitute it if needed.
I would fuss up to the 3rd day of the ad.

in my local WM...this TV is $198 as a managers special...Pensacola FL

Just got this for $248 in a Massachusetts WalMart. My initial concerns:

- No in-store display
- No mention of pixel amount on the box (after opening it and researching the info in the manual, I found it is a 720p, NOT a 1080p)
- WalMart would not offer the purchase of an extended warranty on this like with all other electronics
- No mention of this model number anywhere online, even Element's own website

I took the plunge and bought it anyway. Great, vivid picture. Underwhelming sound. I imagine this was a WalMart exclusive for poor chumps like myself to upgrade their TVs. One thing I like about this company is that their TVs are at least partially manufactured in the US. This is my 2nd Element TV (I have a 26" as a bedroom TV for my son).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014