• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has BalanceFrom High Accuracy Plus Digital Bathroom Scale for $18.8 after 30% off coupon code: FMDBW3MG

Silver
Black
Gold

Free shipping for over $35. 

• BalanceFrom MemoryTrack technology - Besides everything you can get from a regular bathroom scale, BalanceFrom digital bathroom scale will not only show your current weight in a blue back light, but also remind you the last weight it registered in a green back light every time when you step on your scale
  • BalanceFrom "Smart Step-On" technology - No more tapping or turning on a switch to use the scale. Just step on the scale to get instant readings. Non-slip feet will not scratch floors
  • Large 3.6" LCD display with dual color (blue and green) backlight with large font numbers - Easy to read from any distance, or light condition. Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 4 AAA batteries (batteries INCLUDED)
  • Equipped with 4 latest version high precision sensors (Technology From Germany) - Consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 lb. or 180 kg; Graduation increments of 0.2 lb./0.1 kg. Measure units are available in lb., kg and st.
  • A body tape measure is included for free. Extra thick and sturdy tempered glass top (the thickest in the current market) for safety and large 13" x 12" platform. 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-year BalanceFrom warranty

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not Bad! Thanks OP

Price History

Cool! Thank you!

Thanks, been looking for a new scale!

In 4 2 to qualify for free shipping

Thanks OP. In for one.

wtfu said:   Not Bad! Thanks OP

Price History

I'll wait for that $16.  I'm a FW member. 

I think the coupon code on this is dead. Dangit!

worked for me

Great find, OP! In for 1.

Thank!

It's great that I waited to buy. Thanks FWers, bastards!

I bought this bathroom scale about 6 months ago for $15 and it did not work. Even after replacing the batteries, it consistently showed our weights to be about 20lbs less than actual. It was crappy and I ended up having to buy a different scale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.