• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

logo
Disclaimer
 Advance Auto Parts is offering 30% Off Sitewide with up to $50 Off $125. Free shipping on orders over $75 or more.

  • 30% off sitewide via "TRT30"
  • 15% off $50 or more + $25 Advance Auto Parts credit w/ $50 or more via "JR26"
  • $10 off $30 or more via "A124"
  • $25 off $70 or more via "A124"
  • $30 off $75 or more via "TRT37"
  • $40 off $100 or more via "TRT41"
  • new: $50 off $125 or more via "WD5"

Advance Auto Parts
Need a Advance Auto Parts coupon that earns 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
$50 off $100 still alive over the phone (877-744-4617) using code "WD8". Some have reported getting additional $10 off over the phone as well.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These coupons are great. Pads and rotors for ~ $90 after coupon.

They have these deals all the time. A few weeks ago I used a similar deal for my pads, rotors, windshield wipers & complete struts. I made a few different transactions and saved tons.

Thanks, just in time as my blower motor went out in these freezing temps.!

Thanks, got 30.00 off a cat. converter for my neighbor

Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!

GraPaJo said:   Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!
What code did you use?
WD5 Hasn't worked in quite awhile and I have been waiting for a new code for $50 Off $125

juddev said:   
GraPaJo said:   Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!
What code did you use?
WD5 Hasn't worked in quite awhile and I have been waiting for a new code for $50 Off $125

  x2  which code

x3 Need working $50 off $125. Thanks!

ezland00 said:   
juddev said:   
GraPaJo said:   Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!
What code did you use?
WD5 Hasn't worked in quite awhile and I have been waiting for a new code for $50 Off $125

  x2  which code

  try either WD6 or WD7, if you can't get to work online, you can also try a phone order using the same code(s)

GraPaJo said:   Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!
if anyone gets a battery, make sure you save your email with order # and details. I had one die, went to get it replaced within the 2 years, clerk said couldn't find it in system at same store I picked up... had to go home and find it

RXC96 said:   
ezland00 said:   
juddev said:   
GraPaJo said:   Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!
What code did you use?
WD5 Hasn't worked in quite awhile and I have been waiting for a new code for $50 Off $125

  x2  which code

  try either WD6 or WD7, if you can't get to work online, you can also try a phone order using the same code(s)

WD6 is the 35% off, with $50 max. WD5 and WD7 are no longer valid.
Don't want to do phone order, since I would lose FW CashBack

Still looking for $50 off $125 code.

Pierdobek said:   
RXC96 said:   
ezland00 said:   
juddev said:   
GraPaJo said:   Got a battery for $50.00 off! Thanks!
What code did you use?
WD5 Hasn't worked in quite awhile and I have been waiting for a new code for $50 Off $125

  x2  which code

  try either WD6 or WD7, if you can't get to work online, you can also try a phone order using the same code(s)

WD6 is the 35% off, with $50 max. WD5 and WD7 are no longer valid.
Don't want to do phone order, since I would lose FW CashBack

Still looking for $50 off $125 code.

  WD8 works for $50 off $100 if it is still working.
I bought a battery this morning using that code

I was late to be one of first 1,000 lucky ones. Miss that one every time



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014