• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Code comes by email
http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-1216998/index.html

Fine print:Your $50 Wine GiftVoucherredemption code and password will follow in anseparate email.Nakedwines.com Wine Vouchers are only redeemable bycustomers over 21 years of age and for shipments to AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT,DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MN, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY,OH, OR, SC, TN, VA, WA, WI, and WY. Although this offer isnot valid in MO,MA, VA, WV, TX, HI, NC, VT, a comparative offer will be presented tocustomers residing in these states who attempt to use a Nakedwines.comvoucher. Only one Wine Voucher may be used per customer. Your WineVoucher will be emailed to you within (3) business days. Wine Vouchers canonly be used at the US online store of Nakedwines.com (minimum $51purchase). Wines ship in packages of 6 or 12 bottles. An additional $9.99delivery charge applies at Nakedwines.com for orders $100 or less.Additional shipping costs will apply for Alaska and Hawaii. Voucher cannot beapplied to shipping charge. Voucher discount apportioned against all itemspurchased. Voucher cannot be used in combination with any other offer orpromotion-including other vouchers.Voucher cannot be doubled. Productavailability varies by state. Except where directed by law, the Voucher shallnever expire. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. The Voucher is notlegal tender, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or giftcards. The Voucher cannot be used toward prior purchases or returnedmerchandise. If the Voucher is lost, a replacement Voucher may be issued byMercury Magazinesupon presentation of evidence of purchase. Reproduction,purchase or sale of the Voucher is prohibited. Taxes, shipping and discountsdo not count toward the minimum qualifying spend. Alcoholic beverageindustry members not eligible. Nakedwines.com is not affiliated with NakedWinery, www.nakedwinery.com in Hood River Oregon. Full terms andconditions are available at www.nakedwines.com.

Member Summary

naked wines
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Gift_Card
Thanks Jatene
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Cool deal. Are they going to start sending me random magazines? They won't bill for them will they?

david10 (Feb. 09, 2014 @ 7:32p) |

Thanks...
Mr Pibb and Red Vines equals crazy delicious!

NotAClue (Feb. 09, 2014 @ 8:10p) |

Thank you, OP. Site says they do not ship to Michigan, but they do. The only thing you may have to worry about is that M... (more)

mattfenn (Feb. 14, 2014 @ 8:13a) |

Not valid for existing customers.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And if you are able to figure all of this out, you get a free law degree as an added bonus.

Thanks, they had a similar deal before Christmas, I think I got 12 bottles
delivered for $25, and everyone that had some liked it.

in2dadark said:   And if you are able to figure all of this out, you get a free law degree as an added bonus.
  Simplified - This $50 voucher has to be used for minimum $51 purchase with $10 shipping and handling charge (Shipping and Handling will be free for orders over $100) - vouchers can't be combined or used with other offers. Alaska and Hawaii has to pay more for shipping.

People in MO,MA, VA, WV, TX, HI, NC, VT - good luck for a comparative offer

Did the get free $40 awhile back.  Got 6 bottles (Favorite Pack) for $11 with free shipping.  Not a wine drinker anymore but they were pretty good wines.  Fast shipping too.

Got my $50 voucher.

Thanks, OP.

Does this sign you up for a monthly delivery commitment or anything like that?

Got the $50 voucher, thanks!

Edit: Two of the "favorite packs" that come out for $11 shipped:

All-american 

Customer favorite (Intl) 

Enjoy!

Edit2: Just ordered an international case, then declined becoming "Angel" and received another $40 voucher valid for 1 month. Guess they want to hook you up on their wine  

Thanks OP.

Anyone else getting sales tax?  Never paid it before.

Im getting 19.99 delivery fees... anyone?

~$9.99 mainland delivery, and it's included in the price for purchases over $100--except for MA, NJ and AZ where we have to charge $19.99 and cannot include shipping. And then Hawaii and Alaska are really far out so they're used to the fact that paying a lot for shipping is the cost of living in wild serenity

Blah kills the deal

Not great in VA

$12 for 6 wines .....!~

Just ordered intl pack.. Declined the Angel request and removed the credit card from the account, just in case they bill me $40 a month...thanks OP.

$10.99 for six wines, shipping for me was $9.99, also declined on the Angel and got a $40 credit in my account. Thank you!

Intl pack Not Available in Your Area

andrey2506 said:   Got the $50 voucher, thanks!

Edit: Two of the "favorite packs" that come out for $11 shipped:

All-american 

Customer favorite (Intl) 

Enjoy!

Edit2: Just ordered an international case, then declined becoming "Angel" and received another $40 voucher valid for 1 month. Guess they want to hook you up on their wine

No more international; but the All-American favorite was still available. Purchased (6 cents tax almost broke the deal ) and declined the subsequent offer; received the same $40 offer -

~~No problem. We've popped $40 in your account anyway...Because we'd love to hear what you think of the wines.

Thanks for the tips!

my comparative offer was 10% off for MA when I tried to redeem a certificate last year..
I'll pass..

FWR's
I have ordered several times from them with vouchers and the cost per bottle is always a great deal.  The wines are all screw tops so you pretty much need to consume within a year.  The quality for everything we have ordered is surprisingly good. The reds are easy drinking "enjoy with pizza" wines for the most part. Salute

In for one of the Customer Favorite packs mentioned above. Now I have the bonus $40 voucher, how to best use this? Looks like you have to order in 6-bottle increments...

How long did it take for your voucher to be emailed?  Mine is taking a while....

Dfshortguy26 said:   How long did it take for your voucher to be emailed?  Mine is taking a while....
  30 seconds.

Dfshortguy26 said:   How long did it take for your voucher to be emailed?  Mine is taking a while....
  Check your spam folder.

My code took about 5 minutes but eventually came through in my SPAM folder.

dcrespo said:   FWR's
I have ordered several times from them with vouchers and the cost per bottle is always a great deal.  The wines are all screw tops so you pretty much need to consume within a year.  The quality for everything we have ordered is surprisingly good. The reds are easy drinking "enjoy with pizza" wines for the most part. Salute

Screw-caps provide better wine preservation than corks, because they let less oxygen in, and it's oxygen
that oxidizes a wine, breaking down the tannins and fruit.  The industry continues to use corks in high-end
wines more out of tradition and a lack of consumer understanding, not because cork is somehow better
(in fact, it's been said that on average one bottle out of a case suffers from a bad cork ("corkage").  That's
a tremendous waste when you're talking a $50 or $300 bottle of wine.
Perhaps the wines you bought weren't designed for long aging -- that's true of many wines, but has nothing
(inherently) to do with the seal on the bottle.

Good cork is getting harder and harder to come by as demand for wine goes up... so it's pushing the use
of screw caps.  Perhaps word will get out and cork will be a thing of the past for wine.

What you really need is some good cork soakers!

SelfGovern said:   
dcrespo said:   FWR's

Screw-caps provide better wine preservation than corks, because they let less oxygen in, and it's oxygen
that oxidizes a wine, breaking down the tannins and fruit.  The industry continues to use corks in high-end
wines more out of tradition and a lack of consumer understanding, not because cork is somehow better
(in fact, it's been said that on average one bottle out of a case suffers from a bad cork ("corkage").  That's
a tremendous waste when you're talking a $50 or $300 bottle of wine.
Perhaps the wines you bought weren't designed for long aging -- that's true of many wines, but has nothing
(inherently) to do with the seal on the bottle.

Good cork is getting harder and harder to come by as demand for wine goes up... so it's pushing the use
of screw caps.  Perhaps word will get out and cork will be a thing of the past for wine.

And boxed wine is even better at this because the bladder does not let O2 in once opened.

I am trying to use a pre-paid visa (from Staples rebate), I've tried two so far and they simply don't stick...

Chiwawa626 said:   
andrey2506 said:   All-american 
Customer favorite (Intl)

More found in an old thread:

Customer Favorites Pack, $51 
All-American Customer Favorites Pack, $51 
Legendary Customer Favorites Pack, $51 
All-Red Customer Favorites Pack, $51 
All-White Customer Favorites Pack, $51 
Sweet Customer Favorites Pack, $51 
The Nifty Gifty, $61 
The All-American Nifty Gifty, $61 
Daily Deal Favorites Pack, $75 
All-American Daily Deals Pack, $75

I love that you quoted me from that "old thread," and would have loved even more if you'd given me credit.  It did take me about an hour that day to find all the $75 & under bundles and link them for the FatWallet community. 

By the way, I think this is for new customers only, although I would love to be proven wrong about that.

Corks, screw tops....you mean people actually have leftover wine they need to save? Thanks, OP!

Toddler;18282933 said:

By the way, I think this is for new customers only, although I would love to be proven wrong about that.

Just use a different email and you are all set.

Wow... whatever you do, do NOT click the big green button for the free $100 voucher after you order. With one click it signs you up for their "angel" program which costs $40/month. It takes like 20 clicks of reading trick questions to unsubscribe.

Got the All American for $11.07 now thinking whether to buy the International Pack with the $40 voucher. Hmm. Thanks OP!

OK I got the International case for $21 too, so 12 wines for $32...lets drink to that!

Texas law allows for a one time "gift" to receive wine via mail. So the comparative Texas deal is the same deal for everyone else. This Texan ordered the All-American for $11.07.

nickpapageorgio said:   Toddler;18282933 said:

Just use a different email and you are all set.

I understand that, but my point was that existing customers who have a current credit balance with NakedWines (and everyone who got in on the previous deal has $40 credit to burn) cannot combine that with this $50 promo. 

Am I missing PA as a listed for shipping state or is mine one of the few left out? that sucks

DyslexicHobo said:   Wow... whatever you do, do NOT click the big green button for the free $100 voucher after you order. With one click it signs you up for their "angel" program which costs $40/month. It takes like 20 clicks of reading trick questions to unsubscribe.
  The angel program is a money banking program that requires a commitment of placing $40/month into your account, but it does NOT "cost" $40/month. At any time you can cancel it and either leave the funds in your account to buy wine, or ask for them to refund the money. I got in on the December deal, did not add the angel program at that time, and got a call a couple weeks ago explaining the program in better detail and explaining some of the perks (there are some bonuses of living near their HQ in Napa/Sonoma that aren't available in most other parts of the country). Also offered club membership for free for 2 months longer. I joined.

If you just want to get some decent wine for cheap and use this promotion, go for it. It's the best deal...6 bottles for about $11-14 delivered. If you want to get another shipment for a great price, joining the angel's club is great but note the $100 voucher requires a minimum $160 in wine. I just picked up 18 bottles more for $71 after the $100 voucher and a $15 credit for one of the earlier bottles that was bad (the Joly Merlot from France...lots of recent reviews saying the bottles are bad...probably a bad batch or freight issue). That being said, I don't typically budget enough for buying wine each month to make the club worthwhile vs. just buying values at my local BevMo or Trader Joe's, so we'll see if I continue the membership.

Hornrw said:   Not great in VA
  VA gets 50% off, not $50

Skipping 18 Messages...
Thank you, OP. Site says they do not ship to Michigan, but they do. The only thing you may have to worry about is that Michigan law says it must be domestic wine, but I think it all qualifies as they are bottled in California. Ordered customer favorite pack for $11 delivered. Received it in two days!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014