• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mascara
Disclaimer
Amazon has Covergirl Products on sale right now!

Mascara's Starting at $2.10

Eyeliner's Starting at $1.51

Eyeshadow's Starting at $1.28

This is a pretty good deal for this brand. I usually only wear CoverGirl, given a few exceptions, and for the Last Blast 24-Hour Mascara, at Woodman's, even with a coupon, I'm spending $7 on mascara, it's only $4.04 on Amazon.

Oh! And some of the makeup products on the search page aren't Subscribe & Save, even though I categorized it. So, make sure it's Subscribe & Save before you click it so you can get that extra saving and free shipping.

You must have Subscribe & Save for free shipping in order to avoid the $35 shipping requirement. You may cancel Subscribe & Save anytime after your order ships.

Member Summary

covergirl
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a GREAT deal! I usually get my mascara from WalMart or Walgreen's and pay around $10 for it. Thanks OP!

HI,

The offer seems good, But i usually trust only on clinique skin care products.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014