• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fiskars 7857 X15 23.5-Inch Chopping Axe
List Price: $49.99
Price: $35.04 & FREE Shipping. Details 
You Save: $14.95 (30%)
In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Gift-wrap available.
Want it tomorrow, Jan. 30? Order within 10 hrs 41 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details ·       

• All-purpose chopping axe makes felling small trees and chopping logs of virtually any size quick and easy
  • Chops up to three times deeper than a traditional axe to chop more faster
  • Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
  • Ultra-sharp blade with a low-friction coating powers through wood
  • Stronger-than-steel FiberComp handle won't break through overstrike, and the PermaHead insert-molded axe head will not loosen or fly off

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BX4SBI/ 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Chopping Axe
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this axe and love it. I got mine for 32 back in 2012. It is still razor sharp with minimal sharpening and is light enough to choke up and use for hatchet duty. The non-stick coating helps it slide out of the wood with ease. A great all purpose axe.

Please add price and retailer to title.

Also add a LINK to the item in the OP.

Needed item currently with all this rain.....

Thanks for the lead. I bought one but found it on eBay (Zoro Tools) for 25.82. Free shipping at $50. 5.00 shipping otherwise.
Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014