• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky 

Microcenter has the Dell Venue Pro which runs full Windows for $199 which is $30 cheaper than recent sales at the Microsoft store. This is B&M only deal unfortunately...

~~Multi-Touch 8" 1280x800 Display
• Intel Atom Z3740D up to 1.8GHz Quad-Core CPU
• 2GB RAM & 32GB Flash Storage
• Windows 8 (32-bit)
• Expandable up to 128GB via microSD Card

 

Member Summary

dell venue
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Seems like a great price. Too bad there is no MC close by.

kickerstarter (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 12:40a) |

Don't forget to go in, buy a $0.01 anything and make sure you're registered with their program (sign up free for 4GB fla... (more)

adorable (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 11:18p) |

This little guy is a full computer. I recommend it to anyone who is frustrated with their crippled iPad.

Love mine!

coolbreeze (Jan. 30, 2014 @ 11:31p) |

  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great little tablet. Need good eyes to run Windows 8 sometimes, not for old folks like me.

64GB is $249, as well.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/426508/Venue_Pro_8_Tablet_-_B...

For those who don't have MicroCenter nearby, Dell has 20% off Venue tablets at Dell Outlet using coupon code 8$3J6F?WJCBC9F.

Good price on a great tablet. Have been using it for the past two months. Decent battery life (3-4 days of standby).

dlee546 said:   64GB is $249, as well.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/426508/Venue_Pro_8_Tablet_-_B... 

For those who don't have MicroCenter nearby, Dell has 20% off Venue tablets at Dell Outlet using coupon code 8$3J6F?WJCBC9F.

  The 20% off code basically offsets the $20 shipping fee Dell charges on their outlet tablets.
 

Thanks OP.....

Thanks OP.....

knowit2 said:   dlee546 said:   64GB is $249, as well.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/426508/Venue_Pro_8_Tablet_-_B... 

For those who don't have MicroCenter nearby, Dell has 20% off Venue tablets at Dell Outlet using coupon code 8$3J6F?WJCBC9F.

  The 20% off code basically offsets the $20 shipping fee Dell charges on their outlet tablets.
 

Ok- using your math Dell has them for $100.. Where would I find THAT deal?

huntergather said:   
knowit2 said:   
dlee546 said:   64GB is $249, as well.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/426508/Venue_Pro_8_Tablet_-_B... 

For those who don't have MicroCenter nearby, Dell has 20% off Venue tablets at Dell Outlet using coupon code 8$3J6F?WJCBC9F.

  The 20% off code basically offsets the $20 shipping fee Dell charges on their outlet tablets.

Ok- using your math Dell has them for $100.. Where would I find THAT deal?

  I was actually looking at the $119-$129 Venue 7-8 for Android.
 

huntergather said:   
knowit2 said:   
dlee546 said:   64GB is $249, as well.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/426508/Venue_Pro_8_Tablet_-_B... 

For those who don't have MicroCenter nearby, Dell has 20% off Venue tablets at Dell Outlet using coupon code 8$3J6F?WJCBC9F.

  The 20% off code basically offsets the $20 shipping fee Dell charges on their outlet tablets.

Ok- using your math Dell has them for $100.. Where would I find THAT deal?
 

  OK, this is how vicious rumors get started.  Now everyone (mathematicians) will start modding the thread up 

Thank you. Great price, I am waiting for Dell to come out with white tablets like Samsung

Boo on Dell for not price matching this offer. I called in and they said the best they could do was $280 for one vs. 199.99 stating they have superior warranty. Like I'm going to waste my money on warranty? Not like I'm planning on giving it to a toddler...

Anyone else have better luck with PM?

Edit: only reason wanting through Dell is I still have $475 GC from their buy 400 get 75 "deal"...

This combined with a Pluggable Universal Docking Station and you have a desktop and tablet all in one. I must resist the urge to drive 4 hours to a Microcenter.

Great price, love to buy

I got one from MicroCenter and the touchscreen is a little sensitive, for example if I wanted to scroll up or down it would zoom on the page like if I touched it twice. FYI

zoid99 said:   This combined with a Pluggable Universal Docking Station  and you have a desktop and tablet all in one. I must resist the urge to drive 4 hours to a Microcenter.
  
just pricematch to Staples
 

One thing to note - the 32GB flash means 32GB total, not usable. Windows 8 takes up something retarded like 26GB, so after you unwrap your tablet and turn it on you have something like 6GB free. Better to splurge for the 64GB one if you can.

dfwrealtor said:   
zoid99 said:   This combined with a Pluggable Universal Docking Station  and you have a desktop and tablet all in one. I must resist the urge to drive 4 hours to a Microcenter.
  
just pricematch to Staples

  OOS at $taples.

I think you guys should hold off buying this for now.
Considering the new Intel Bay-Trail based tablets are coming out this summer.
That is why the current Clover-Trail based tablets are dropping in prices rapidly.

Bay-Trail is faster and lower power.
They will flood the tablet market this summer with very decent prices.
They will come in both Window-based and Android-based tablets.

Just a heads up folks.

caruptguv said:   fire sale soon !!
  this is not a touchpad. stop dreaming.

Dell could possibly end up giving these away due to a fundamental design flaw: "The Venue has a USB Micro-A Port, and Dell ships a USB Micro-B plug. The port is rectangular and the plug is trapezoidal so it can be plugged in either way, and if you plug it in wrong, you can break it or bend the pins." and "Sooner or later, you're going to plug it in upside-down and destroy it." - http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/mobile-devices/f/458... .

You may want to wait for a hopefully even more discounted refurb with a (again hopefully) fool proof replacement connecter.

leahwang said:   I think you guys should hold off buying this for now.
Considering the new Intel Bay-Trail based tablets are coming out this summer.
That is why the current Clover-Trail based tablets are dropping in prices rapidly.

Bay-Trail is faster and lower power.
They will flood the tablet market this summer with very decent prices.
They will come in both Window-based and Android-based tablets.

Just a heads up folks.

  I think you should hold off buying the Bay-Trail when it comes it out because it will be rapidly succeeded by something newer and better!
 

I had this and I returned it due to the small screen
Great device If you have the eyesight for it.

leahwang said:   I think you guys should hold off buying this for now.
Considering the new Intel Bay-Trail based tablets are coming out this summer.
That is why the current Clover-Trail based tablets are dropping in prices rapidly.

Bay-Trail is faster and lower power.
They will flood the tablet market this summer with very decent prices.
They will come in both Window-based and Android-based tablets.

Just a heads up folks.

  
I think this is using the Atom Bay-Trail, so are a few of the other windows 8 tablets.

Seems like a great price. Too bad there is no MC close by.

Don't forget to go in, buy a $0.01 anything and make sure you're registered with their program (sign up free for 4GB flash drive). The 5% off coupon will usually print out. You'll have to wait up to a week before you can go back in and use it on the $199 Venue ($183 open boxes).

This little guy is a full computer. I recommend it to anyone who is frustrated with their crippled iPad.

Love mine!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014