• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Guns - Ruger 10/22 "Guardian" Bolt Release Plate by TANDEMKROSS $6.99 + $3.99 Flat shipping

http://www.gearhog.com/

Deal Overview
Allows simple and automatic release of the bolt mechanism
Black Oxide finish for super tough durability
Drop in part: easy to install 
Comes with colored installation instructions

Don't forget, all TANDEMKROSS products are Made in the USA and come with a LIFETIME guarantee!

The 10/22 is a legendary rifle but just like any other gun it has its own annoyances. Releasing the bolt on a factory original 10/22 requires the operator to manipulate the bolt lock with one hand while releasing the bolt with the other. 
The TANDEMKROSS 10/22 "Guardian" Bolt Release Plate eliminates this manual and tedious step. Once installed it enables the operator to release the bolt in an intuitive way by pulling back slightly on the bolt handle and the bolt simply releases. This part is a must have for any serious 10/22 owner.

Member Summary

ruger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$10.98 shipped for an item that's pretty widely available for...right around $10.95. Nice item, but not 'hot' by any means.

You can do this yourself with a dremel in about 3 minutes.

QBiceman said:   You can do this yourself with a dremel in about 3 minutes.
  I was scared to so I had my FIL do it after he did it to his own and his two other sons' 10/22s. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014