• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Fitbit Flex item #841419 $89.99 at Costco

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

fitbit (28.80kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Skip the Flex. If you are going for a Fitbit then Force will give you more data and readable directly on the band. I've used the former and still use the latter.

rated:
Chupa said:   Skip the Flex. If you are going for a Fitbit then Force will give you more data and readable directly on the band. I've used the former and still use the latter.
  I have used and returned both of them.  Sticking with the FitBit One.  It's been far more accurate for some strange reason + the clasp on the Force is even worse than on the Flex (plus they are having problems with some sort of additive in the Force's band causing skin irritation on SOME people and are taking them back).  

rated:
I love my Fitbit zip, I got three brand new ones on eBay for around $30 shipped... I don't need a lot of the extras that come with the $$$ ones.

rated:
Where or which costco store you found it? It's not on their website.

rated:

rated:
can you pls give me seller name on eBay, i want to purchase 2 too. 

rated:
reemarege said:   can you pls give me seller name on eBay, i want to purchase 2 too. 
  Just watch eBay. It's not just one seller, I got mine over a two week period. They have them for under $35 almost everyday.

rated:
dpk011 said:   Where or which costco store you found it? It's not on their website.

Saw this in store at Fremont Costco (SF Bay Area) this past Sunday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014