• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gillette Razors
Disclaimer
Amazon has Gillette Mach3 Men's Sensitive Razors (6-ct.) for $10.19 after using the pre-clipped coupon and using Subscribe and Save. As always, your subscription can be cancelled any time after your order ships.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

mach3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is disposable one . In my experience, they are not as good as the regular Mach3 heads.

seems like a pretty good deal to me Thanks OP

I agree, the longevity of the Mach 3 disposable does not seem to match that of the regular blades. They may not use the same coatings.

It's the same with the longevity of Fusion disposables. Not even halfway close match to that of the regular blades.

Looks like a nice deal OP. But I don't understand why these exist. How hard is it to replace a head and keep the handle? What a waste of plastic.

Beware, this is not the Mach 3 Turbo. I've made that mistake at least once.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014