• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WD My Net N600 HD WDBEAV0000NWT-VESN Dual-Band Router IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, 300Mbps, 2.4GHz - 5.0GHz, WPA/WPA2
Disclaimer
WD My Net N600 HD Dual-Band Router $24.96 at TigerDirect $7 Shipping

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details... 

Member Summary

router
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
WD My Net N600 HD Dual-Band Router Product Details
Router Wireless
Dual-Band 300Mbps Speed

WD My Net N600 HD Dual-Band Router
The WD My Net HD Dual-Band Router is what you need for a stable Internet connection. This router can reach data transfer rates of up to 300Mbps which is perfect for all your web browsing needs and even streaming online videos. This dual band wireless router is capable of transmitting 2.4GHz - 5GHz of signals, providing you high-speed connection at home or office. By utilizing its four 10/100Mbps ports you can integrate up to four additional devices. Thanks to its WPA, WPA2, and WPS security protocols, it helps you in protecting your network from unauthorized access. Plus, it also features Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI). Buy the WD My Net HD Dual-Band Router now!

What It Is And Why You Need It:

Four 10/100Mbps ports; allows you to integrate additional devices to your network
300Mbps speed; makes it perfect for all your web browsing needs and even streaming online videos
WPA, WPA2, and WPS security protocols; secure your connections from unauthorized intrusion

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014