• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Defiant 7-LED Headlamps 2-Pack -HD13Q407 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Defiant 7-LED Headlamps (2-Pk.) - $1.98 at Home Depot In-store Pickup only. YMMV.

• 8-hour battery life
  • 1-year Warranty
  • Bright premium grade LEDs
  • 4 light modes including: white, red, green, and red flashing for emergency
  • Adjustable elastic headband included
  • Includes 2 headlamps and 6 AAA batteries

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Defiant 7-LED Headlamps (2-Pk.)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought these last year. They do fall apart real quick, but I used them for the kids birthday parties for nighttime play and they were absolutely a hit!

Ordered 3 for store pick up late last night. Website said they had 41 on hand at that location. Just got an email that they cancelled my order. Bummer. I hope it's not a case of employee sniping...
Well, thanks for the post!

dbthomas said:   Ordered 3 for store pick up late last night. Website said they had 41 on hand at that location. Just got an email that they cancelled my order. Bummer. I hope it's not a case of employee sniping...
Well, thanks for the post!

Super bummer! Sorry about that!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014