• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Defiant 4AA Battery Spotlight-800-2750-D at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
Home Depot has the Defiant 4AA Battery Spotlight for $11 with free in-store pickup (YMMV). Otherwise shipping is $5.99.
"The Defiant 4AA Spotlight features a Premium Grade Cree LED to produce 300 lumens of lighting power. High and Low settings enable the unit to provide 4 hours of run time. Polished reflector directs light beam for illumination up to 350 meters. No slip grip and lightweight design allow for comfortable use." 

• 300 lumens
  • 4 hour runtime
  • No slip grip
  • Polished reflector for 350 meter light throw

Member Summary

Defiant 4AA Battery Spotlight
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice, I paid 5.00 for this same spotlight a few weeks ago. I have four of them I bought for xmas gifts next year. They were located in the seasonal area which was all marked down. Folks just because it is posted here does not make it a bargain!

seavers01 said:   Nice, I paid 5.00 for this same spotlight a few weeks ago. I have four of them I bought for xmas gifts next year. They were located in the seasonal area which was all marked down. Folks just because it is posted here does not make it a bargain!
  Actually @seavers01, with the spyware malware that is installed on a sandbox version of my firefox shows this is the best deal right now.  I was told about these when they were 5 dollars, but could nto get out to one.  Sucks I live in the boonies.  But question, how bright are these things?  I have no clue what lumens are lol

seavers01 said:   Nice, I paid 5.00 for this same spotlight a few weeks ago. I have four of them I bought for xmas gifts next year. They were located in the seasonal area which was all marked down. Folks just because it is posted here does not make it a bargain!

That sounds like a use for YMMV if I ever heard one. Glad you got such a great deal!

Good price and excellent reviews

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014