Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Google Nexus 7 Tablet WiFi, ASUS-1B32 - Walmart.com
Disclaimer

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

nexus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i'm seeing 179.99

Looks like WalMart messed up on the product name.  Based on specs, it's listing the specs of the 2012 version, but has it titled as 2013.  The 2012 version has the specs of the 2013 version.  Sounds like it'll be a big YMMV to try and purchase the "2013" version and get the correct 2013 version when you go into store.

chart for comparison: engadget comparison chart

You're seeing $179 for the 32G version, which would be a great price for the 2013 model. Unfortunately the hardware description is for that of the 2012 model.

Has to be the 2012 model. Title is misleading.

this is the correct 2013 version...which WalMart has titled as 2012: mistitled product for 2013 version as 2012

I can see this working to someone's favor for 2013 model...if they were to put forth the effort and bark loud enough

I tried to order on Chrome and it won't let me neither login nor "Proceed to checkout"

They will search by item number or UPC and probably will find you "correct" not mis-titled one.

delete

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014