• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know that I may draw some negative comments here for quality of the parts here. Yes you will have to pay for an FFL on the lower along with shipping on these 2 pieces. However, you will get into the AR15 game for very cheap if that is what you would like to do. There are definitely more quality builders out there so do your research. I feel like this is an excellent value and definitely fatwallet worthy.

Link: http://www.slickguns.com/product/complete-ar15-rifle-39998-free-...

Good luck and thank you

Member Summary

Complete AR15 Rifle Kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My experience with noname AR stuff these days is that even the cheap stuff is pretty good. It is a much different game than it was twenty years ago where if it wasn't from one of about three manufacturers it was certain to be out of spec.

This is a very good price, and only the lower will need shipped to an FFL, the rest can be shipped directly to your home. Depending on your area a FFL transfer should run from $20-50, so even after transfer this is a great deal, especially if you aren't paying sales tax.

Upper OOS

+1 for the deal and New Frontier Armory lowers. Trigger is better than a stock AR trigger, and it makes a great platform for a light weight AR15. For weekend plinkers, hunters, and Target shooters, it's a good lower.

It is a polymer lower, just FYI.

Half is already OOS.

Nice. It's a fair balance between price/quality. I would suggest putting Poly in title. I it will go well with those $80 30rd mags people were buying in the before time.

I have both a New Frontier and an Omni poly lowers and the New Frontier is much higher quality. Very good QC and fits uppers like an Aluminum one. I regulated the Omni to .22lr duty but the New Frontier will go with any of my AR uppers AOk.

There are lots of other uppers available at reasonable costs. I will keep an eye out for any coming back into stock around the same price.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-upper...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014