• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Skiva Dual USB Port 3.1 Amp / 15W Fastest Car Charger designed for Apple and Android Devices
Disclaimer
Here @ Amazon $7.99 free shipping with prime or order over $35.00
If you need a charger that can quickly charge multiple devices (2) at one time this one is it.  We own one and it works great on charging IPad and phone at the same time with maximum amperage.  All chargers are not created equal and are designed to put out varying currents. 
Rated 4.5 stars out of 5 (255 reviews) on Amazon.  Price dropped 20% overnight.  As all things Amazon it might not last long.  
3.1 Amp/15W rating gives Fastest Charging Time for any USB device device.Charges two devices simultaneously including new iPad (3rd generation), Ipad2, iPhone 5, 4S, $, 3GS, 3G Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Blackberry, LG Phones, Kindle ereaders & Tablets, IPad touch 4G, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth headsets, GPS and MP3 playersDual Port design: Each port capable of delivering up to 3.1 Amp current for ultra-fast charging when one device is plugged in. 
When two devices are plugged in they share 3.1 Amp current
No noise in Audio Playback While Simultaneously charging

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

charger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just what I needed enough amps to charge ipad and phone at same time. Decent price
thanks

I recommend the Anker model for $4 more...it's more compact and higher output to boot. I own several of them and they are fantastic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014