• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon is currently offering a $1 MP3 Credit when you Purchase or Rent a Movie or TV Show (Even the Free Ones).

SALE LINK 

Here's Free TV Episodes they have on Amazon Instant Video OR HERE 

Here's $0.99 Movie Rentals 

Here's the Whole Amazon Instant Video.. 

Offer limit one per customer.

Note: Some of the movies are available for FREE only with Prime. If you're not a Prime member, they have a 30-Day Trial going on right now. Cancel before you're 30 days is up to avoid a continuing fee.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

slervik said:   Amazon is currently offering a $1 MP3 Credit when you Purchase or Rent a Movie or TV Show (Even the Free Ones).

SALE LINK 

Here's Free TV Episodes they have on Amazon Instant Video OR HERE 

Here's $0.99 Movie Rentals 

Here's the Whole Amazon Instant Video.. 

Note: Some of the movies are available for FREE only with Prime. If you're not a Prime member, they have a 30-Day Trial going on right now. Cancel before you're 30 days is up to avoid a continuing fee.

Thank you and  Happy Valentines Day  

Offer limited to one promotional credit per customer

dpid said:   Offer limited to one promotional credit per customer
Really? Here I thought I could download a million shows and get a million songs free...

Works! I watched the FREE 4 minutes Sherlock "Meet the Makers", got the $1 credit. I'll take it, thanks! Green.

Thanks! Looks like we have a whole year to use the credit too.

Thanks OP!

You're welcome guys

Thanks Slervik! Bought a 3 minute NBC promo and got the credit immediately!

nice!

worked like a charm... thanks for the steps, OP!

Thanks

Where do i see the credit .. sorry  if its a dumb  question 

nice.

hope said:   Where do i see the credit .. sorry  if its a dumb  question 
  Go into any individual MP3 song and look for the link on the right with the text -  "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance"

Thanks. You are awesome.

I didn't notice before, but offer is valid until the last day of the year.

Worked for me, "bought" a free Game of Thrones season 2 recap video, got the $1 MP3 credit. I also got a $1 MP3 credit yesterday when my daughter "bought" the free flappy wings app.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.