• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm an on the New Trent mailing list and just received this awesome deal. I own the New Trent Powerpak 11.0 which I love and that retails for $39.99 This is $5 bucks less and has an extra 1,000 mAh.

New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Portable Dual USB Port External Battery Charger with code $34 + free shippinghttp://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-iCarrier-Smartphones-Micro-USB/dp/B003ZBZ64Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1392061510&sr=1-1&keywords=imp120d

Coupon Code: BEMINENT ($33.95 after code)

Amazon review: Ave. 4.5 out of 5 stars

-Heavy Duty 5V@2A-1A Dual USB External Battery Charger, charges 2 devices simultaneously. 2A output for iPad/Tablet and 1A output for iPhone/smartphones.
-Compatible with most Smartphone's (Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony, etc...) and 5V Tablets and compatible devices.
-No iPhone/iPad adapter or cable is included, but the iCarrier IMP120D is compatible with the original Apple Lightning/30-pin cables.
-AC wall charger is not included, but the iCarrier IMP120D can be recharged from any standard 5V/2A USB charge ports: computer USB ports and USB wall chargers.

Battery Specifications.
Input: 5V@1.5A
Outputs: 5V 3.1A max.
Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6 x 1.1 inches

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Portable Dual USB Port External Battery Charger
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow based on camelcamelcamel this is a lowest price point. in for 1. Thanks

good price, many such batteries are continuously dropping in price. Thanks for the find

These have certainly increased in popularity in the past 12 months.

IMO, most people would benefit more from buying a couple cheapo phone-specific batteries for $3 each off bay. They're much cheaper, much smaller to travel with, and instantaneously get your phone to 100% (rather than plugging it in for x hours).

Sure, these power banks hold multiple charges, are device agnostic, etc. But if you're just thinking about getting one because you have this one power-hungry device.... may I suggest non-OEM device-specific batteries for much cheaper.

The iOS world can't buy a phone specific battery. So these are life savers.

poolbowl said:   The iOS world can't buy a phone specific battery.

Woah, I didn't know that! Another casualty in the choice vs simplicity business model.

The only reason I don't like this is because it uses a dedicated charger. You can not charge it off USB.

they are good. I had one, and was very good for trips and working outside the office. You leave your phone in your backpack / suitcase charging, and use it all day long, multiple days. Same for tables.

Many Android phones do not have removable batteries either. Nexus 5 being one.

Dotbody said:   
poolbowl said:   The iOS world can't buy a phone specific battery.
Woah, I didn't know that! Another casualty in the choice vs simplicity business model.

Well, not only iOS, even some Android and Windows phones dont have swapable batteries.

shows $37.95 before any coupon for me

scoobydooby said:   The only reason I don't like this is because it uses a dedicated charger. You can not charge it off USB.

From the specifications: "AC wall charger is not included, but the iCarrier IMP120D can be recharged from any standard 5V/2A USB charge ports: computer USB ports and USB wall chargers."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014